What's new

Farewell Afghanistan: Consequences of the US Troop Withdrawal

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Biden's announcement to withdraw all troops from Afghanistan by September 11, 2021, is being called hasty at best.

Without a plan to stabilize the war-torn country, the departure of troops may lead to disastrous consequences for Afghanistan - and its neighbors.

The article is a careful analysis of Afghanistan's future, keeping in view all the players i.e. the Afghan government, the Taliban, the US, Pakistan, India, various militant groups, and other neighboring countries.

To read the original article, visit: www.paradigmshift.com.pk

Biden's announcement to withdraw all troops from Afghanistan by September 11, 2021, is being called hasty at best.

Without a plan to stabilize the war-torn country, the departure of troops may lead to disastrous consequences for Afghanistan - and its neighbors.

The article is a careful analysis of Afghanistan's future, keeping in view all the players i.e. the Afghan government, the Taliban, the US, Pakistan, India, various militant groups, and other neighboring countries.

To read the original article, visit: www.paradigmshift.com.pk
Well such analysis are either innocent or are just for public consumption. The truth is, USA is still the biggest arms exporter. Behind that Arms supply chain, their stands a huge R&D and manufacturing industry.
When Russia left Afghanistan, it was an utter chaos in Afghanistan. And that same chaos invited USA again. USA tried to do that with far east, middle east, Africa and America's. Got success only in middle east, and projects in far east, Americas and in Africa never turned into a big enough conflicts where USA can take advantage of and sell her weapons.

So, you will see now, the powers who will try to extinguish fire in Afghanistan will come under fire by USA.

Its the way they have survived so far. And its the way they will live in the coming times. Peace is USAs death. USA is a vampire which needs a continuous blood supply.

US has left chaos and destruction wherever its warmongered across the world. Why such a guilt trip for Afghanistan? Probably because the oppprtunity to do something to pakistan will never arise now?

I don't believe that all US troops will leave. They will probably leave a few thousand "advisors" and who knows how many mercenaries of theirs. If they realistically gave the Afghanis air support it would probably be good enough. I'm not sure how far Taliban will go knowing that if completely over run the country or take Kabul, the US will probably have an excuse to return.

I don't believe that all US troops will leave. They will probably leave a few thousand "advisors" and who knows how many mercenaries of theirs. If they realistically gave the Afghanis air support it would probably be good enough. I'm not sure how far Taliban will go knowing that if completely over run the country or take Kabul, the US will probably have an excuse to return.

Taliban will drive out the Americans just like they drove out the Russians.

My point was that the USA is not going to implode like the USSR did.

Only time will tell but the best thing for Afghanistan would have been for a regional or UN peacekeeping force. Unfortunately China and India won't work together and right now India doesn't even have the will because of Covid.

The Afghan army really need air support. Strong and consistent air support would really make a difference. Afghanistan is not allowed to buy drones from Iran or China so maybe Pakistan or Turkey ?

Realistically if the situation deteriorates then eventually Afghanistan might be carved up among a few nations. Pakistan, Iran, China, India ?

Western occupiers are western occupiers. Americans. Russians. No difference. Two sides of the same coin. Go Asian. China is best choice.

I don't believe that all US troops will leave. They will probably leave a few thousand "advisors" and who knows how many mercenaries of theirs.
Those "advisors" you are talking about seem to be the TUrk- It looks like Turkey and US are going to play another "game" in Afghanistan just like they are doing in Syria. lets watch and see. I believe TUrkey is alot more vulnerable in Afghanistan and has more disadvantages - culture, regional politics, etc.

when will afghans themselves control own country and like like civilized humans ?

Back
Top Bottom