What's new

Fareed Zakaria on "India Today"

Which University did Modi attend?
We were talking "youth" leaders...and if you read my post...I used the word 'atleast'...there is not a single quality in pappu to become a PM except that he is born in royal family...Atleast he thinks that

We were talking "youth" leaders...and if you read my post...I used the word 'atleast'...there is not a single quality in pappu to become a PM except that he is born in royal family...Atleast he thinks that

What is Modi's qualification to be the PM? Being a RSS leader who at best looked the other way as people were being massacred under his rule as CM?

What is Modi's qualification to be the PM? Being a RSS leader who at best looked the other way as people were being massacred under his rule as CM?
He is 3time Chief minister who brought Gujarat to double digit growth...came from ground up grew through the ranks...and he belongs to backward community... Gujarat massacre? Lol at you libtards...where's the proof? Youre kind likes to this question right?
People like you want people belonging to backward communities to stay backward...you can't digest the fact that a person who has humble beginnings to become the head of the state...all you want is to be the slave of the royal family...who did nothing but destroy this country in the last 70 years...

we also have our pappu. he gave his first interview to indian media at Davos yesterday.
seems to have made an impression

Although your pappu looks a bit better, on a lighter note i think if both pappu becomes PM of the respective countries, they might actually solve kashmir problem.

Who knows may be after all that was required was 2 pappus.

What is Modi's qualification to be the PM?
Voting of billion indians.

He is 100 times better than our pappu...is he real youth leader...and atleast he went to a top university...ours is a 47year old drug addict and a fake hindu...
BB biggest enemy is his father, both have conflicting views on how to do politics, one one hand BB has fresh out of box approach to most problems and issues where as his father who actually runs the party is used to old school type of south asian politics which is all about power, corruption and money.

Rahul is a drug addict? which drugs ?

BB biggest enemy is his father, both have conflicting views on how to do politics, one one hand BB has fresh out of box approach to most problems and issues where as his father who actually runs the party is used to old school type of south asian politics which is all about power, corruption and money.

Cocaine I think...he got caught with drugs and illegal cash in London...during vajpayee govt...he used his diplomatic channel to free rahul baba...

BB after the recent interviews has deeply effected the way i thought about him they multi dimensional thinking he has is amazing .He wishes to improve Pakistan from grass root level socially,economically,and politically

Cocaine I think...he got caught with drugs and illegal cash in London...during vajpayee govt...he used his diplomatic channel to free rahul baba...
Nothing new about London then, the city is basically shaped for catering towards the rich from china, russia, arabs. a few years ago a Qatari princess studying in london ordered her guard to kill one of the 6 male prostitiutes she had hired that night in her swanky london home, her guard killed this man and all of them left england on a private jet due to diplomatic immunity.

Nothing new about London then, the city is basically shaped for catering towards the rich from china, russia, arabs. a few years ago a Qatari princess studying in london ordered her guard to kill one of the 6 male prostitiutes she had hired that night in her swanky london home, her guard killed this man and all of them left england on a private jet due to diplomatic immunity.
I effing hate these royals...and their slaves...

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom