What's new

Fantastic Prediction on Future

Skeptic-9

Please before making any comment based purely on your bul.... thoughts rather than fact think twice. Where in the quran does it say that the earth is not round. Please provide the necessary ayah or surah (reference).
A debate/lecture by an indian muslim Dr zakir Naik called islam in the light of modern science will teach you exactly how scientific islam is.

Oh yeah, I was wondering what religon you follow or maybe your just too ashamed to say so just incase facts from your religous books with reference are put before you.

I don't understand the language, so I am not able to figure out what the video says, but I'll say one thing. That chick in the video is HOT!!!

the Koran says earth is not round etc. and many other such things which are not scientifically accurate. So when Prophet Mohammad can make mistakes ...who is this Wali compared to him? huh??

In ancient times, hindus believed that the earth is flat, supported by 4 gigantic elephants, which are in turn standing on an enormous turtle. The turtle is swimming in an endless ocean of milk. However, that is not a core belief of hinduism, so it being wrong didn't change a lot. People accepted it very quickly. The only religion (that I know of) that has a problem with this belief is Christianity. The church forced Galeleo to retract his theories, and wouldn't accept that the earth was round until 1950's. That's because it is a core belief that is written in the bible.

However, in my experience in debates with muslims, the one area of science where muslims have a problem with, is evolution. The theory that humans evolved from lesser beings seems to run contrary to one of the core beliefs of islam.

Since I don't know the language that is being spoken, I'd appreciate someone summarizing the conclusions...? Thanks.
- Ant

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom