What's new

Famous muhajirs

Status
Not open for further replies.
why doesn't it make them muhajir, if you know they came from there? just because they dont believe in MQM ideology doesn't make them migrants?

This thread is ridiculous. Do you want a medal for being a Muhajir? Grow up.
If you call yourself Muhajir first and Pakistan second, then you should just leave the country.

:pakistan:

If you call yourself Muhajir first and Pakistan second, then you should just leave the country.

why dont you leave canada first?

why dont you leave canada first?

I can leave and enter Canada whenever I want. That may not be the case for you.
Is that why you're mad bro?

dude where am i calling imran, wasim, junaid as mohajirs, please show me those posts

i dont care if they are mohajirs, why would i just call them mohajirs when they arnt?

you are the one who keeps insisting on nazia being punjabi but you have no proofs? nazia's family belonged to dehli and not punjab for all i know

as i said, singing punjabi songs doesnt make one punjabi

living in punjab doesnt make one punjabi either so imran khan isnt punjabi too neither JJ just as you said, so why acting desparate?

you shouldnt care who we classify as mohajirs, but that definitely not includes punjabis kashmiris or pathans just as anybody cant become mohajir by living in karachi

Delhi used to be "Punjab", unless you can prove his ancestors were not from Punjab but outside it then ok. And singing Punjabi songs also prove her being punjabi anyway. Her ancestors most likely moved from west punjab since it was majority muslim área. And delhi was "Punjab" in those times.

Junaid is half punjabi on his mother side according to you and pashtun father, that makes him 100% Pakistani ethnic. Same is the case with Imran Khan who is full pashtun Niazi. Niazi pathans are living in Punjab for centuries and they are still identified as punjabi-pathan.

Only people belonging to non-Pakistani ethnic group are called muhajirs.

Delhi used to be "Punjab", unless you can prove his ancestors were not from Punjab but outside it then ok. And singing Punjabi songs also prove her being punjabi anyway. Her ancestors most likely moved from west punjab since it was majority muslim área. And delhi was "Punjab" in those times.

Junaid is half punjabi on his mother side according to you and pashtun father, that makes him 100% Pakistani ethnic. Same is the case with Imran Khan who is full pashtun Niazi. Niazi pathans are living in Punjab for centuries and they are still identified as punjabi-pathan.

Only people belonging to non-Pakistani ethnic group are called muhajirs.

why are you telling me this?

imran himself said that he had urdu speaking mother not me and as he claimed he is mohajir, not me, as since your statement about nawaz, makes him mohajir? while im saying he isnt mohajir?

is it so hard to understand?

dehli is considered part of punjab but since it became capital it was removed being part of punjab and any dehliite doesnt automatically become punjabi, dehli is as close to UP as it is close to punjab but any dehliite doesnt just become punjab

for example ghalib isnt a punjabi, just like sir syed ahmed khan

I can leave and enter Canada whenever I want. That may not be the case for you.
Is that why you're mad bro?

its not the matter of being dual national, its a matter of loyalty, so what do you say?

i can legally stay in pakistan too, who are you to drag me from pakistan?

why are you telling me this?

imran himself said that he had urdu speaking mother not me and as he claimed he is mohajir, not me, as since your statement about nawaz, makes him mohajir? while im saying he isnt mohajir?

is it so hard to understand?

dehli is considered part of punjab but since it became capital it was removed being part of punjab and any dehliite doesnt automatically become punjabi, dehli is as close to UP as it is close to punjab but any dehliite doesnt just become punjab

for example ghalib isnt a punjabi, just like sir syed ahmed khan

That happened after partition not before it, before partition it was part of Punjab culturally and linguistically. And Nazia singing punjabi songs and her ancestors belonging to Delhi tell you everything. Ghalib was not punjabi, we know that. He was born in Agra, his parents were non-punjabis.

no, my goal is to let other pakistanis know that not all muhajirs are = mqm, and they have contributed a lot towards pakistan

The problem is, a lot of other pakistanis seem to stereotype and are even racist towards anyone who migrated from India, this is a fact, and thus organizations like MQM were formed to begin with, but now it is time to get rid of all this race/ethnic cards from all sides, it has gone for too long

That happened after partition not before it, before partition it was part of Punjab culturally and linguistically. And Nazia singing punjabi songs and her ancestors belonging to Delhi tell you everything. Ghalib was not punjabi, we know that. He was born in Agra, his parents were non-punjabis.

dehli was the capital even before partition and in both britsh and mughal empire

shalib was born in agra but he died in dehli, many people moved to dehli because it was the capital and mughal's place

even sajjad ali and haroon sang punjabi songs? does that make them punjabi? me speaking english makes me english :lol:

wat stupidity is it?

its not the matter of being dual national, its a matter of loyalty, so what do you say?

i can legally stay in pakistan too, who are you to drag me from pakistan?

So what you're essentially saying is that Dual Nationals cannot be loyal? I admire your logic. :wave:

So what you're essentially saying is that Dual Nationals cannot be loyal? I admire your logic. :wave:

i asked you a very simple question, but you are just trying to deviate from the question to save yourself i just had you by your tail :lol:

Delhi is where Urdu was born, at least the surrounding areas, it wasn't punjabi. However I will say this that punjabis are pretty similar to Urduspeakers, and punjabi itself is often considered a dialect of urdu or vice versa

no, my goal is to let other pakistanis know that not all muhajirs are = mqm, and they have contributed a lot towards pakistan

The problem is, a lot of other pakistanis seem to stereotype and are even racist towards anyone who migrated from India, this is a fact, and thus organizations like MQM were formed to begin with, but now it is time to get rid of all this race/ethnic cards from all sides, it has gone for too long

Well, threads like these don't really help. Because you are emphasizing the ethnic division yourself, by showing the contributions of Muhajirs and not of others. Muhajirs are not the only ones that are stereotyped, believe it or not, everyone is. Yes, even Punjabis, that represent the largest group in Pakistan are stereotyped. So the best thing to do is let this ethnic division go and stop pulling it back.

i asked you a very simple question, but you are just trying to deviate from the question to save yourself i just had you by your tail :lol:

You seem to be real proud of your wit, lol. But anyhow, I fail to see it because you never really had a question to begin with. If you're such a loyalist, then you must be aware that your beloved Quaid was a British national, was he not?

You seem to be real proud of your wit, lol. But anyhow, I fail to see it because you never really had a question to begin with.

really? go to my post again and on what grammatical terms its not a question :lol:

really? go to my post again and on what grammatical terms its not a question :lol:

It appears that you're one of those Pakistanis that dream of going to a foreign country and would leave the country instantly, given the opportunity. But because you lack that opportunity, you are angry at others who had that opportunity. Just suck it up, will ya?

Muhammad Ali Jinnah was a British national, so what? I hope your witty questions come to an end now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom