What's new

Famous Indian Cricket Fan Sudhir Gautam Attacked in Dhaka by Bangladeshi Fans: Report

So, you created India in 1947 for that. Good on you but I don't think that's a good solution at all.

I still have my penis and balls, unlike Indians. :laughcry::laughcry::omghaha::omghaha::yay::yay::laugh::laugh:
Don't force me to Post pics of humiliated crosses Dresser Jamatis in 1971 lying on the boot of Indian Army :lol:

Even a captured BGB guard is Wearing a Women Lungi in Myanmar

Don't force me to Post pics of humiliated crosses Dresser Jamatis in 1971 lying on the boot of Indian Army :lol:

Even a captured BGB guard is Wearing a Women Lungi in Myanmar
And don't make me post your humiliated Army surrendering in their own land in 1961 to the Chinese.

Even your PM wears a woman's dhooti.

And don't make me post your humiliated Army surrendering in their own land in 1961 to the Chinese.

and in Bangladesh there is no 'Mard' I guess who can control the country , all woman(not due to empowerment of woman but lack or mardangi). Shame :P

Ahah we still captured Chinese Arunanchal and Chushul when even gave 3ft .. 40 Kgs.. cross dresser a free country in 1971 :lol:

Ahah we still captured Chinese Arunanchal and Chushul when even gave 3ft .. 40 Kgs.. cross dresser a free country in 1971 :lol:
We gave you transgenders a beating the only time we faced, aka 2001. Always remember that.

what ever happened to him if true then the PPL who did must be bought to justice
we should not treat a guest like that

BSF Killed a Goat lover on daily basis specially in Tripura just for being a midget Jamati .... And why don't you google how much jamatis we killed in 1971.
Sure, killing 10 year old is only acceptable in India, where minorities are constantly burned and frequently. You start calling every Bangladeshi a Jamaati and start forming up facade about 1971 but Jamaat didn't exists back then, but then. But you go and elect a man who is responsible for burning thousands of Indian minorities as your PM (US and EU wouldn't sanction him if he wasn't responsible). That's what a terrorist nation does, elect terrorists.

So, r@p*st boy, shut up and go back to your toilet, aka open field.

bro,pls tell me which country is called the rapist country?
and why so ?? delhi incident has shaken the conscience of India and entire nation was on streets condemning it.. while a similar incident in dhaka got unnoticed

22-year-old woman gang-raped on bus in Bangladesh - LA Times

people of India forced there govt to change the laws by which even touching a women without her consent can be registered as case of molestation and rape.. is it same with bangladesh?? every rape incident in India is highlited by our media, is it the same for your nation?? 5 yrs down the line India will be much safer for its women than it is today is it the same for bd ??

every **** site has a special page for indian prostitutes.So can't we name india as "Randia"(home of prostitutes)?

u should visit any brothel in India(esp. mumbai, delhi and kolkata), most of the women there are from bangladesh... they are illegally trafficked in to India.. not a good thing to make fun of your women..

acc. to estimates there are 2,00,000 to 4,00,000 bd women raped during 1971 war by pakstanis.. going by your logic shouldn't we call your nation as ba**arddesh ( home of Ba**ards) ?

For you people R@pe is a fun game, that's what your r@pists say in public media.

who made fun of r*pes ?? we as a nation are fighting against it everyday, while u people inspite of having higher per capita rape rate mock at us... u people can't digest when we reply you in a voice similar to yours.. now get lost and whine somewhere else..

Sure, killing 10 year old is only acceptable in India, where minorities are constantly burned and frequently. You start calling every Bangladeshi a Jamaati and start forming up facade about 1971 but Jamaat didn't exists back then, but then. But you go and elect a man who is responsible for burning thousands of Indian minorities as your PM (US and EU wouldn't sanction him if he wasn't responsible). That's what a terrorist nation does, elect terrorists.

So, r@p*st boy, shut up and go back to your toilet, aka open field.
STFU subhuman jamati come back when your Height reach more than my Shyt :lol:

Then you need to stop collecting your shit R@p*st boy.

I have said before, most of your rape go unaccounted for, especially those committed against minorities, unlike in Bangladesh.

These were stats made up by Indians, it is physically impossible for some 100,00 soldiers to do that and there has never been any proof of that. The only nation that has a rape problem is India and isn't willing to deal with it. Someone makes a documentary about Indian rape victims and you people go nuts about why they made it.

Gang rape is a common scene in India and some of them have been filmed and distributed among rapists.
Stir in chhattisgarh: 48-yr-old nun ‘gangraped’ in Raipur, no arrest yet | The Indian Express
2012 Delhi gang rape - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You are my subhuman shyt .. Why would i collect you ..thats more suited a bangladeshi

Then you need to stop collecting your shit R@p*st boy.

I have said before, most of your rape go unaccounted for, especially those committed against minorities, unlike in Bangladesh.

These were stats made up by Indians, it is physically impossible for some 100,00 soldiers to do that and there has never been any proof of that. The only nation that has a rape problem is India and isn't willing to deal with it. Someone makes a documentary about Indian rape victims and you people go nuts about why they made it.

Gang rape is a common scene in India and some of them have been filmed and distributed among rapists.
Stir in chhattisgarh: 48-yr-old nun ‘gangraped’ in Raipur, no arrest yet | The Indian Express
2012 Delhi gang rape - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Four Bangladeshis arrested over gang-rape of West Bengal nun

Read more: Four Bangladeshis arrested over gang-rape of West Bengal nun | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Ye sale, match na jeet gaye lagte hai WW 3 jeet liya ho .... Bhai fish fry khao desi daru piyo aur factory mea kaam pe jao... ye saab kar ke kya milega.

Back
Top Bottom