What's new

Famous Indian Cricket Fan Sudhir Gautam Attacked in Dhaka by Bangladeshi Fans: Report

For you people R@pe is a fun game, that's what your r@pists say in public media. Also, women in rural areas can't register rape cases simply because they are a minority. But then again, to you idiots, India is the land of the pure (it is if R@*e is considered pure).

Minions get beaten by bigger teams all the time and we have been playing cricket for 2 decades (but someone r@p3d your mathematical skills). Don't worry, we gonna r@pe R@ndi@ again on Wednesday.

Of course, it is also you whose people defecate in public by over half a billion to keep our morale high.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
looks like some indian had fun game with your a$$ :D

bro,pls tell me which country is called the rapist country?
every **** site has a special page for indian prostitutes.So can't we name india as "Randia"(home of prostitutes)?
For you people R@pe is a fun game, that's what your r@pists say in public media. Also, women in rural areas can't register rape cases simply because they are a minority. But then again, to you idiots, India is the land of the pure (it is if R@*e is considered pure).

Minions get beaten by bigger teams all the time and we have been playing cricket for 2 decades (but someone r@p3d your mathematical skills). Don't worry, we gonna r@pe R@ndi@ again on Wednesday.

Of course, it is also you whose people defecate in public by over half a billion to keep our morale high.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

It's disgusting how casually you are making fun of rape.

Even more disgusting is how you are bringing rape into such a noble sport as cricket. Shame on you!

We in India have a problem regarding high number of rapes and it's a national shame. The only way to counter this by educating those people who have such a perverted mindset. We are taking steps against this. There is an open discussion across India on how to stop these horrifying crimes. Stringent Laws have been passed, police are being sensitized to the plight of women.

Soon we will see a major difference in rape statistics.

I won't commit on your country because i don't want to politicize this issue and this topic doesn't belong in this thread.

It's disgusting how casually you are making fun of rape.

Even more disgusting is how you are bringing rape into such a noble sport as cricket. Shame on you!

We in India have a problem regarding high number of rapes and it's a national shame. The only way to counter this by educating those people who have such a perverted mindset. We are taking steps against this. There is an open discussion across India on how to stop these horrifying crimes. Stringent Laws have been passed, police are being sensitized to the plight of women.

Soon we will see a major difference in rape statistics.

I won't commit on your country because i don't want to politicize this issue and this topic doesn't belong in this thread.
I am not making fun of rape, I am making fun of your men. Besides your people started this.

looks like some indian had fun game with your a$$ :D
We had fun with Kholi and Dhoni's a$$ yesterday. And we will have more fun on Wednesday. :agree::agree::agree:

We created a country where we can send all that poop down....why do you think you're country is so 'fertile' :rolleyes:

No, those are yours. But than again most of you don't know your fathers because you are a product of R@**

And yours isn't gonna change you either Caitlyn Jenner
556cd6644ae56e586e4588d8_caitlyn-jenner-bruce-jenner-july-2015-vf.jpg
Atleast she is some white and tall ....you are neither

We created a country where we can send all that poop down....why do you think you're country is so 'fertile' :rolleyes:
So, you created India in 1947 for that. Good on you but I don't think that's a good solution at all.

Atleast she is some white and tall ....you are neither
I still have my penis and balls, unlike Indians. :laughcry::laughcry::omghaha::omghaha::yay::yay::laugh::laugh:

Please don't fall to their level.

We consider B'Desh as our friend and ally. There will always be some people who are jealous of improving Indo-B'desh relationship and would seek to derail it and spread hatred amongst people of two countries. We shouldn't feed those trolls.

I am not making fun of rape, I am making fun of your men. Besides your people started this.

We had fun with Kholi and Dhoni's a$$ yesterday. And we will have more fun on Wednesday. :agree::agree::agree:
History tells we had more fun with your a$$

That's India's name. You r@p* more women a year than any other nation in Asia combined. That's why you guys like calling yourselves R@p*stan.

Yeah laugh, r@p* is a fun game to you Indians.

No, it doesn't. That's why we don't mate with our cows like you Indians

Every sheikh in Bangladesh calls himself of Arabi lineage. Once I called my friend from Jeddah and told him here is your brother from Bangladesh he is also sheikh as he had sheikh in front of his name. My arabian friend later told me, these sheikhs are just titles given to blue color job people who claim to bond themselves with Arab world out of fascination.

Every sheikh in Bangladesh calls himself of Arabi lineage. Once I called my friend from Jeddah and told him here is your brother from Bangladesh he is also sheikh as he had sheikh in front of his name. My arabian friend later told me, these sheikhs are just titles given to blue color job people who claim to bond themselves with Arab world out of fascination.
And............. the point of your story is..............
So Sheikh Mujib was also in fascination with Arabs :omghaha::omghaha::yay::yay::yay:

lolzz yes cricket but Indians are the last people on earth who spare sports. These bharotis have been damaging sports and sportsmen.

and above all one or two people does not mean the entire BD is responsible for this

it also happens in FIFA. If you follow it you would know how much gambling and corruption happens.

And............. the point of your story is..............
So Sheikh Mujib was also in fascination with Arabs :omghaha::omghaha::yay::yay::yay:

He was not my leader. You can laugh as much as you want ;)

He was not my leader. You can laugh as much as you want ;)
He isn't our leader either, just Hasina's. He didn't do shit, it was commanders like Zia and Osmani who were mainly responsible for 1971 Independence. Mujib was just a politician and a public speaker (at the beginning) and during the war he was mostly nowhere.

No we fixed our sanitation system in 1971....PERMANENTLY
But decided not fix yours as you have the World's largest natural toilet.

He isn't our leader either, just Hasina's. He didn't do shit, it was commanders like Zia and Osmani who were mainly responsible for 1971 Independence. Mujib was just a politician and a public speaker (at the beginning) and during the war he was mostly nowhere.
Good For You!

Back
Top Bottom