What's new

Family planning in Pakistan: The facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you've gone on this massive rant because of my political views and in the process derailed a whole thread about it.

If you really want, create another topic and I'll be more than happy to discuss all of this 'ungrateful Kashmiri' line with you, so, please do that. Otherwise, I'd rather not get a couple of infractions because somebody gets a bit too red faced when talking about family planning. (Pro tip: contraception and family planning aren't exactly the same.)

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I've always supported the right to self determination (one that enlists all the options that have been touted by Kashmiris through the years), over an independent Kashmir.

I do apologize ! I did start a rant..didn't I ? :oops:

Its just that as an ethnic Kashmiri myself I get worked up over the fact that there are many Kashmiris on the otherside of the border who don't want to be with us despite the fact that Pakistan & Pakistanis have stood by them through thick & thin. Yes we've made mistakes...colossal mistakes *our politicians have done worse to us* but at least the people stood by..at least the soldiers who got slaughtered in any of our wars, our skirmishes stood by ! Why isn't that love reciprocated then ?

I do apologize ! I did start a rant..didn't I ? :oops:

Its just that as an ethnic Kashmiri myself I get worked up over the fact that there are many Kashmiris on the otherside of the border who don't want to be with us despite the fact that Pakistan & Pakistanis have stood by them through thick & thin. Yes we've made mistakes...colossal mistakes *our politicians have done worse to us* but at least the people stood by..at least the soldiers who got slaughtered in any of our wars, our skirmishes stood by ! Why isn't that love reciprocated then ?

As I said, create another topic and I'll be happy to discuss it with you. I don't make a habit of derailing threads as I am sure, neither do you.

As I said, create another topic and I'll be happy to discuss it with you. I don't make a habit of derailing threads as I am sure, neither do you.

A recipe for a troll fest ! Either way it'll get shot down as quickly as it starts for I do have an feeling of reading somewhere that threads on 'Kashmir' are banned.

Isn't contraception against the advise of Prophet Mohammed (PBUP)?

From Sahih Bukhari 3:46:718

Ibn Muhairiz: I saw Abu Sa'id and asked him about coitus interruptus(withdrawl of penis during intercourse as a form of contraception). Abu Sai'd said, "We went with Allah's Apostle, in the Ghazwa of Barli Al-Mustaliq and we captured some of the 'Arabs as captives, and the long separation from our wives was pressing us hard and we wanted to practice coitus interruptus. We asked Allah's Apostle (whether it was permissible). He said, "It is better for you not to do so. No soul, (that which Allah has) destined to exist, up to the Day of Resurrection, but will definitely come, into existence.

Which makes contraception not desirable(even in the case of sex with your slave girls!). There are someother instances where Mohammed (PBUP) probably implied that nothing can be done about it, while referring to Jewish laws. But, as far as Islam and Muslims are concerned, the message is quite clear about it in both cases(wives and slave girls).

A recipe for a troll fest ! Either way it'll get shot down as quickly as it starts for I do have an feeling of reading somewhere that threads on 'Kashmir' are banned.

I'll start one then, and no, threads on Kashmir aren't banned, as long as they're in the correct section. You shouldn't be afraid of a few trolls to discuss something, if anything, they'll end up with an infraction.

The post no 19 is exactly why I was requesting mods to delete this thread. As indian will always bring in Islam and then things will get messy.

Well I think Pakistanis should increase awareness about family planning.

Isn't contraception against the advise of Prophet Mohammed (PBUP)?

From Sahih Bukhari 3:46:718

Ibn Muhairiz: I saw Abu Sa'id and asked him about coitus interruptus(withdrawl of penis during intercourse as a form of contraception). Abu Sai'd said, "We went with Allah's Apostle, in the Ghazwa of Barli Al-Mustaliq and we captured some of the 'Arabs as captives, and the long separation from our wives was pressing us hard and we wanted to practice coitus interruptus. We asked Allah's Apostle (whether it was permissible). He said, "It is better for you not to do so. No soul, (that which Allah has) destined to exist, up to the Day of Resurrection, but will definitely come, into existence.

Which makes contraception not desirable(even in the case of sex with your slave girls!). There are someother instances where Mohammed (PBUP) probably implied that nothing can be done about it, while referring to Jewish laws. But, as far as Islam and Muslims are concerned, the message is quite clear about it in both cases(wives and slave girls).

Think about it like this, abortion means the child goes to heaven, you are doing the little git a favour:lol: Alas some will never understand.

The above post is exactly why I was requesting mods to delete this thread. As indian will always bring in Islam and then things will get messy.

You make it messy. how can you NOT take Islam in to consideration when talking about moral issues of your society? what do you follow? catholic church or church of England!?

Well I think Pakistanis should increase awareness about family planning.

Think about it like this, abortion means the child goes to heaven, you are doing the little git a favour:lol: Alas some will never understand.

Oh clever you! then what do the mother, father and Doctor who performed the abortion get? eternal Bliss in Hell?

You make it messy. how can you NOT take Islam in to consideration when talking about moral issues of your society? what do you follow? catholic church or church of England!?

Oh clever you! then what do the mother, father and Doctor who performed the abortion get? eternal Bliss in Hell?

Good begets good, they should get heaven too.;)

Actually we do consider Islamic principles and guidelines in every aspect of our lives, but thing is we dont need to learn about Islam from you Bhartis..... Kapish?

Actually we do consider Islamic principles and guidelines in every aspect of our lives, but thing is we dont need to learn about Islam from you Bhartis..... Kapish?

really? Pakistanis follow Islam in their daily life?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well in that case, there can never be a sin called killing. Thou shalt not kil, remember?

The irony: if the only reason we are given life is to do a test that takes into heaven, and abortion provides this, what's the point of life?

Imagine, God didn't know there would be a loophole in this little game that we had to play

Pakistan's population should ideally be around 100m people, no more.
However, here we are racing towards 200m..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom