What's new

Fakhri Pasha "The Defender of Madina"

I can already see it developing in our own ranks. :cray:
What are you looking for, a flamewar as if all the 12 year old kids of the world came together in PDF?
Sry but no, i go to Youtube comments if i want this kind of discussion.

What are you looking for, a flamewar as if all the 12 year old kids of the world came together in PDF?
Sry but no, i go to Youtube comments if i want this kind of discussion.
What are you talking about?
----------------------------------------------
1-1 Chelsea Galatasaray

Okay guys it officialy ends here like @xenon54 said :
the-end-old-movie.jpg

If you read T E Lawrence book - Seven Pillars of Wisdom, your heart will literally bleed. How we the Muslims conspired against our very own in collusion with out known enemies. Just because they were Turks, the Arabs forgot they were in league with an enemy.

The sentiments of nationalism actually weakened Muslims. thats why Islam is much against nationalism and promotes Muslims as one nation - ummah, the word that our practices have made a joke!
indeed true.

May the blessings of Allah and Prophet be upon the defender of Madina. One of the shiniest diamonds of Islamic History lost in the dirt of time. Allah hu Akbar

In the name of Allah, the Omnipotent. To him who broke the power of Islam, caused bloodshed among Muslims, jeopardized the caliphate of the Commander of the Faithful, and exposed it to the domination of the British.
may allah have mercy on him . i dont know why arabs of arabian penusla let kufaras enter the holies cities in islam . they embrassed other arabs sadly

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom