What's new

Fake photos in Myanmar army’s ‘True News’ book on the Rohingya crisis

Don't forget that 160 mil mouths to be fed.
Don't forget that 160 mil ppl living on a sinking tiny land.

Dont you people have any shame? Facebook found all the propaganda account originates from single source owned by Tamatdaw. Are you one of those account?

Youtube should look into the commenting section as well where you can find troll all around with western names whenever there were a video news related to Myanmar.

What a waste of resources when 51 million people live in abject poverty with so much resources to dispose. You cant make monkeys to live a wealthy life despite giving them the entire African jungle? Can you really?

Last edited:
Much better navy? Damn right.
Out of six frigates-
Only 1 has Short Range SAM.
Only four have anti ship missiles.
2 have no AA gun.
The youngest frigate is 20 years old and the oldest ones are almost 50 years old.
Most of the frigates are older than their sailors.

2 Corvettes have the 8 cell FL-3000N SAM system and BN has 2 submarines.
2 more of these Corvettes are in sea trials in China for delivery later this year.

Out of six frigates-
2 have no AA gun.
The youngest frigate is 20 years old and the oldest ones are almost 50 years old.

Picture of a junk naval frigate of Myanmar. Could it be 200 years old, if I am not mistaken?
155025.jpg

Out of six frigates-
2 have no AA gun.
Without big talking let's wait a decade. Let's see after a decade where both Bangladesh and Myanmer go.

Myanmar diminishing their position using fake pictures: PM Hasina
'We have nothing to do regarding Khaleda's release'
Published: September 02, 2018 17:33:35

http://thefinancialexpress.com.bd/n...ir-position-using-fake-pictures-pm-1535888015

1535888015.jpg
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina addressing a press conference at her official residence Ganabhaban on Sunday. -Focus Bangla Photo

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina has described the propaganda using false pictures by Myanmar military against Rohingyas as ‘disgusting’.

“What Myanmar is doing is disgusting,” she said. “They are ruining their own reputation. They are diminishing their position on the world stage.”

The Prime Minister said this while addressing a press conference at her official residence Ganabhaban on Sunday, report bdnews24.com, UNB.

Sheikh Hasina also said the government has nothing to do with BNP chairperson Khaleda Zia's release.

"The government has nothing to do with it...she (Khaleda) has either to go to court or seek clemency from the President," Hasina said replying to a question over BNP's demand for Khaleda's release.

The press conference was arranged over the outcomes of her just-concluded visit to Nepal for attending the 4th BIMSTEC summit, reports UNB.

On Saturday, BNP leaders at a rally in front of its Nayapaltan central office demanded the government release their chairperson Khaleda Zia to ensure the party's participation in the next polls.

The Prime Minister visited Nepal on August 30 and 31 to attend the two-day summit of the Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation (BIMSTEC), a seven-nation economic bloc of the South Asia and South East Asia.

The seven BIMSTEC member states are Bangladesh, India, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Bhutan, and Nepal.

300 bn $ ?
Don't forget that 160 mil mouths to be fed.
Don't forget that 160 mil ppl living on a sinking tiny land.

Yes, nearly 2000 US dollars per capita for a country that is less than 50 years old and very little natural resources per capita.

You useless lot on the other hand have had 70 years of independence and far higher natural resources per capita and are not doing any better.

BD is now the fastest growing 100 million+ population economy in the world and is doing just fine.

PS - BD land area is currently growing.

Picture of a junk naval frigate of Myanmar. Could it be 200 years old, if I am not mistaken?
155025.jpg

I must admit that in the past our navy has been weak and only has coastal defense capabilities. But since then we have been trying to expend our navy capabilities. So our navy growth in the recent years have remarkably fast and you cannot deny that fact. Now our navy has capabilities to build warships such as below where your navy has lack of.

35385718_635446260121483_6048424094439833600_n.jpg
FB_IMG_1482548075988.jpg
37646476015_7faf339d32_b.jpg

Attachments

• 35385718_635446260121483_6048424094439833600_n.jpg
    35385718_635446260121483_6048424094439833600_n.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 19
  • FB_IMG_1482548075988.jpg
    FB_IMG_1482548075988.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 13
  • FB_IMG_1482548075988.jpg
    FB_IMG_1482548075988.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 14
I must admit that in the past our navy has been weak and only has coastal defense capabilities. But since then we have been trying to expend our navy capabilities. So our navy growth in the recent years have remarkably fast and you cannot deny that fact. Now our navy has capabilities to build warships such as below where your navy has lack of.

View attachment 496263 View attachment 496264 View attachment 496265

BD is going for frigates with 32 cell medium-sized VLS while Myanmar puts manpads on theirs:woot:

I hope the following excerpt will entertain @tarpitz by knowing the latest addition of Vertical Launching System (VLS) to the frigates and corvettes of the BN.

"-------------In the coming years, Bangladesh Navy going to build its latest warships (stealth frigates & corvettes) in the home which will feature modern VLS system and naval SAM systems. Experts hoping that those warships’ missile capabilities will be boosted towards an incredible level before this BN doesn’t have. Until then, we must wait to see which systems Bangladesh choose to be installed on her next warships".

"-------------In the coming years, Bangladesh Navy going to build its latest warships (stealth frigates & corvettes) in the home which will feature modern VLS system and naval SAM systems. Experts hoping that those warships’ missile capabilities will be boosted towards an incredible level before this BN doesn’t have. Until then, we must wait to see which systems Bangladesh choose to be installed on her next warships".

I don't think "Defense update Bangladesh" is a reliable source. I think many of the PDF members can agree with me that. There are many sites claiming that Myanmar is currently producing Short and medium range ballistic missiles, personally I don't believe that because people who are writing that stories are not affiliated with the governments, reliable media or international organization.
Please do not make a fool of yourself by quoting fanboy pages.

okey..u want to shoot down mig-29 nd f-7 with that pesky 5 km range manpads??:rofl::rofl:..
Uh I forget that BAF has a lot of Kamikaze pilots.
BAF pilots destroyed 3 Yak 130s in 1 year.
Nice Kamikaze training.

Back
Top Bottom