What's new

Fake photos in Myanmar army’s ‘True News’ book on the Rohingya crisis

Don't forget that 160 mil mouths to be fed.
LOL, Bangladesh is not a welfare state. 160 million plus peoples of Bangladesh feed themselves. :enjoy:
Don't forget that 160 mil ppl living on a sinking tiny land.
LOL again, Bangladeshi land can accommodate more peoples and growing too! It is worlds largest delta. :lol:

As a netizen you should know Bangladesh is two decades plus younger than your genocidal monkeyland burma. Yet, has better HDI! But, how could you know these informations, you are a burmese monkey...:disagree:

@Gibbs and @Aung Zaya both are sleeping after an overdrinking hangover. I think they are hurt because the Burmese photoshopping has been caught on the spot, and has spread through the internet media. Why do not the coward Burmese ragtag military attack BD like they did in 2000 to be killed in hundreds?

Nah it's a propaganda war.. Thus far Bangladeshi (Rohingya) leading the fight, Due to the age old ruse of just because they're minorities they are the victims but those who are really interested would filter the propaganda from both sides

And it's not as if the Bangladeshi's are saints in producing fakes

Seen this all before, So you're barking up the wrong tree mate trying to convince me

Nah it's a propaganda war.. Thus far Bangladeshi (Rohingya) leading the fight, Due to the age old ruse of just because they're minorities they are the victims but those who are really interested would filter the propaganda from both sides

Seen this all before, So you're barking up the wrong tree mate trying to convince me
I thought you have some substance in your head. But, where did you find this small piece of intelligence marked with bold above? Bangladeshis and Rohingya are certainly two different group of people. Read history books and enlarge your knowledge. But, I have heard someone telling that some people have so small brain capacity that they just cannot memorize the chronologies.

You ignorant idiot conveniently skip the kingdom called Mrak-u where Rohingya was part of it. What bd or to be precise bengali has to do with it?

Back
Top Bottom