What's new

Fake Diplomas a Mouse Click Away in China

But all those put to gather are not even a fraction of rape capital of world. The country co cheap copies, prostitution, rape and gang rape where rape is a part of culture.

Absolutely, I hope Modi can change the culture and save India. 
But here also China leads. They provide Fake American degrees since Chinese degrees do not have a recolonization any where any world including China. So they can not sell even fake Chinese degree so they have bring in an innovation in fake degrees too. Sell fake degree of US and Europe.

India is the biggest manufacturer of fake degrees in the World!
http://fakedegreecertificate.blogspot.sg/

I'll just say this.

Chinese post secondary, and mandatory education is far superior in numbers of graduates. As is our education environment. If you want proof I can provide it, though this should be obvious to anyone.

So before any Indian here pretend that we are all fake degrees, think about it, even without the fake degrees we create a far larger number of qualified professionals each year, so our number of qualified professionals far out number the people in India, but lags behind US and some other developed countries in percentage of population.

China has 1.4 billion people, most are in China, so this not accepted is crap since we are in China where it is accepted. Also as someone who went back to China let me tell you a Canadian degree has certain benefits, but a few drawbacks as well.

Fake degree or not, it doesn't change the real fact that we are a world power in terms of number of graduates we have. Before you say any of the cheap Chinese crap, let me say this I been in Canada and US since elementary I have seen the idiots that go into schools college or otherwise. So the quality of graduates are about same everywhere.

http://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/asian-university-rankings/2013

There may be other different rankings, but the gist of it is the same.

Back
Top Bottom