What's new

Fake Covid-19 certificates: JKG Health Care Chairman Dr Sabrina arrested

Untitled-22020071215280920200712160954.jpg

I thought she is a model.

Its not hard to guess how she got her medical degree.. Lucky professors..

Dr Sabrina placed on three-day remand over COVID-19 test scam
2020-07-13 12:17:52
Senior Correspondent, bdnews24.com
dr-sabrina-arif-chowdhury-120720-04.jpg

Dr Sabrina A Chaudhury, a government doctor and chairman of JKG Health Care, arrives at Tejgaon Police Station after being arrested over her alleged involvement in a COVID-19 testing scam in Dhaka. Photo: Asif Mahmud Ove
dr-sabrina-arif-chowdhury-120720-01.jpg

Dr Sabrina A Chaudhury, a government doctor and chairman of JKG Health Care, arrives at Tejgaon Police Station for questioning over her alleged involvement in a COVID-19 testing scam in Dhaka. She was later placed under arrest. Photo: Asif Mahmud Ove
dr-sabrina-nameplate.png

Police have been granted three days to grill Dr Sabrina Sharmeen Husain aka Sabrina A Chaudhury who was arrested over her alleged ties to a COVID-19 test scam involving JKG Healthcare.
Dhaka Metropolitan Magistrate Shahinur Rahman passed the remand order on Monday after denying her bail.

Sabrina, a government doctor, was suspended and arrested over her alleged involvement in the testing scam on Sunday.

Source :https://www.bdnews24.com/amp/en/detail/bangladesh/1779971

Hey some brothers have that chhota auntie twice removed cougar thing going on - to each his own man. :-)

Make up or no, paper bag is all you need. :-)

fnarr fnarr!

Let me tell you guys something, if you goto the source of the article, that HD portrait photograph of her won't be there. I added it later from Google, just to see how perverted PDF users can get.

I wasn't disappointed, very first post was about her looks.

Exposé!

In lockup as of now, will be taken into remand day after tomorrow and then after investigation and sentencing, she will be sent to a Dhaka prison.

Conjugal visits are allowed :enjoy:

No one in their right mind should touch her with a ten foot pole right now.

In Bangladesh there is a new breed of newly get-rich-quick folks (formerly lower middle class) who have marked lack of shame. To them there is no concept of Izzat, or Lehaj, it's a dog-eat-dog world to claw their way up the social ladder of "richie-rich" networks and they are not ashamed of making a royal a$$ of themselves for a few bucks gained even if it means jail time. In this case I guess the stakes (money) was high enough to risk that shameful eventuality.

I'm afraid she belongs to that set of folks...and there are similar folks all around the world in all societies including China and India where social upheavals are common nowadays with increasing GDP. Too many fake people with fake hair, fake set of mammaries and most of all fake faces...

I don't get a stiffie just because of some gal's fancy hair or makeup - I know (from handling enough of them - being a Rafique) where their limitations are. Gotta be cold man, have restraint, otherwise you'll get played too easy. Been at it a while. I'll open a thread one of these days to share a few secrets with you (but only if there is enough interest)....

Every gal has a set of body parts and the naughty ones know very well how to use those features to manipulate men (the means are all around us), and like the song says, you have to 'find the heart of Gold' and separate the real deal from the chaff. Genuine people are getting harder and harder to find for both genders. Good luck in finding yours....

Last edited:
No one in their right mind should touch her with a ten foot pole right now.

In Bangladesh there is a new breed of newly get-rich-quick folks (formerly lower middle class) who have marked lack of shame. To them there is no concept of Izzat, or Lehaj, it's a dog-eat-dog world and they are not ashamed of making a royal a$$ of themselves for a few bucks gained even if it means jail time. In this case I guess the stakes were high enough to risk that shameful eventuality.

I'm afraid she belongs to that set of folks...and there are similar folks all around the world in all societies including China and India where social upheavals are common nowadays with increasing GDP.

There are a disproportionate amount of Indians who can be classified like this. The ones who can afford to visit Bali, Indonesia but steal candle holders and soap dispenser, I believe I have shared the clip on here.

And I agree with you these dui din er boro lok, with their ill gained money think they own the world, I've seenso many like this, even more so in the upper middle class than in the upper class.

They were usually dirt poor before they struck gold, on top of that most of these people are uneducated or they have sham degrees. There are a few with genuine education but a total lack of morals and ethics.

Animals, I say.

This may sound harsh but the fact of the matter is Bangladesh is not a conducive environment for Educated folks who have morals, you just have to get your hands dirty even if you don't want to.

Hopefully, this changes because this state of society and income disparity is not sustainable in the long term.

Last edited:
fnarr fnarr!

Let me tell you guys something, if you goto the source of the article, that HD portrait photograph of her won't be there. I added it later from Google, just to see how perverted PDF users can get.

Exposé!

Well it's mostly guys populating this forum. Too much Testosterone going around...

But like I said, men should not give in so easily and get manipulated by the oldest tricks in the book.

Women share their secrets and are far better equipped to handle men.

Us guys - we act like the khacchars we always are...and always get screwed.
iu

There are a disproportionate amount of Indians who can be classified like this. The ones who can afford to visit Bali, Indonesia but steal candle holders and soap dispenser, I believe I have shared the clip on here.

And I agree with you these dui din er boro lok, with their ill gained money think they own the world, I've seenso many like this, even more so in the upper middle class than in the upper class.

They were usually dirt poor before they struck gold, on top of that most of these people are uneducated or they have sham degrees. There are a few with genuine education but a total lack of morals and ethics.

Animals, I say.

This may sound harsh but the fact of the matter is Bangladesh is not a conducive environment for Educated folks who have morals, you just have to get your hands dirty even if you don't want to.

Hopefully, this changes because this state of society and income disparity is not sustainable in the long term.

And @Michael Corleone would, If he had a 10 foot "pole", fortunately he doesn't.

Yup - my thoughts exactly....

I agree that this 'doctor' woman is a perfect poster-child for that set of folks and their behavior.

Well it's mostly guys populating this forum. Too much Testosterone going around...

But like I said, men should not give in so easily and get manipulated by the oldest tricks in the book.

Women share their secrets and are far better equipped to handle men.

Us guys - we act like the khacchars we always are...and always get screwed.
iu

Yup - my thoughts exactly....

I agree that this 'doctor' woman is a perfect poster-child for that set of folks and their behavior.

Hilarious! Fake mammaries and fake hair lmao.

I try to avoid making such tharki comments, use my brains to think, instead of my 'joy-stick'.

Sound advice, everyone should try it, the brain is really good at weaving through these turbulent clouds of silicone, fat and Botox.

And quit teasing us about those tips and tricks, send them over.

Hilarious! Fake mammaries and fake hair lmaooo.

And quit teasing us about those tips and tricks, send them over.

Why don't you guys post them in the Chill thread and ask specific questions. It's really hard to anticipate what guidance people need or want.

Why don't you guys post them in the Chill thread and ask specific questions. It's really hard to anticipate what guidance people need or want.

It's okay, I'll tag you on the chill thread, if I ever want to know
how to pick up guys.

Jk

fnarr fnarr!

Exposé!
Haha

I'll open a thread one of these days to share a few secrets with you (but only if there is enough interest)....

Interest? Habibi interest is oozing from every nook and cranny. Share your wisdom oh baba

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom