What's new

Faizabad dharna routes info

SecularNationalist

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello guys for quite some weeks i have not traveled in islamabad areas.
As we know the current faizabad dharna is going on and people are having great diffulties in reaching their uni,s offices etc.
I have exams coming and they are in afternoon time at F-8 markaz ,what are my chances of getting there?What are the alternative routes?
Sorry i don,t know where else to ask such a question.Natives of pindi and islamabad help me out if possible.

just coming back from the markaz use the stadium road and then IJP road after that use the road going towards HEC though there is heavy traffic on 6th road but you will find some room for movement try to go early in the morning before office and school timings.

avoid Islamabad expressway it was being shut down by traffic police just when I was coming back had to use IJP road again

You have enough of a case to apply for political asylum in a western resort of your choice.

The government has failed.

How is the belief still there that education would lead you to merit based jobs if the damned ministers are clinging on to power instead of accepting the rule of law.

Join the damn dharna and write on the people there on the exam sheet.

Ftw and ftg

As we know the current faizabad dharna is going on and people are having great diffulties in reaching their uni,s offices etc.
I have exams coming and they are in afternoon time at F-8 markaz ,what are my chances of getting there?What are the alternative routes?
Sorry i don,t know where else to ask such a question.Natives of pindi and islamabad help me out if possible.
The traffic is messed up go 2 hours before you would normally to reach in time

hahaha karachi me roz ka masla hai.....Brahmin log paise walay zara sa tang hogaye to qayamat agayi? wah bhai
2 hours is on a good day on a bike if he is on a car well tough luck subah jao gay sham ko pohncho gay

Shops are slowly getting short on supplies because of never-ending jams

2 hours is on a good day on a bike if he is on a car well tough luck subah jao gay sham ko pohncho gay

han to thoda bardaasht karlo
jab supreme court pe shalwaren taang kar charas pee sakte ho to isko bhi bardaasht karlo
jamhoori riwayaat hain hahaha

I daily go to F 8 to drop and pick my younger brother from college. I"ll tell you the route which I follow.

Use Stadium road (double road) and straight onto Agha Shahi Avenue (9th Avenue) keep going straight on Agha Shahi Avenue for 5,6 kilometres until you go over the flyover and reach a signal, don't turn, go straight from the first two signals and turn right on the third signal. You are now on Nazimudin Road. Go straight, skip street no 36 and turn left on the first three side chowk. Go straight and F 8 markaz is visible to your right alongside Islamabad Katchery.

Now as to what are the places that will consume time due to traffic:

1: Stadium road also called (double road) it can take up to 30 minutes depending upon the time of the day.

On Agha Shahi the speed is between 70-90 but cars are dangerously close. Just yesterday while on return I saw 7-8 cars plough into each other, keep safe distance. The first signal is a bit time consuming, I reckon 5 minutes.

The second route could be through Pandora, but that road is smaller and congested. You'll have to U Turn on IJP and onto Agha Shahi.

jab supreme court pe shalwaren taang kar charas pee sakte ho to isko bhi bardaasht karlo
Zara check karein wo jagah konsi thi aur ye konsi hy is sy govt ko zero farq para sirf awam khajal khwar howi hy

Zara check karein wo jagah konsi thi aur ye konsi hy is sy govt ko zero farq para sirf awam khajal khwar howi hy

Han to government kay khilaaf aap kio nahi protest karte.

Lagta hai aap bohat khush hai Nawaz govt se.

PTI and PMLN are the same for the common masses.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom