What's new

Faizabad dharna routes info

hahaha karachi me roz ka masla hai.....Brahmin log paise walay zara sa tang hogaye to qayamat agayi? wah bhai
2 hours is on a good day on a bike if he is on a car well tough luck subah jao gay sham ko pohncho gay

Shops are slowly getting short on supplies because of never-ending jams
@El Sidd is right, lol, try using Shahrah-e-Faisal after work, 2 hours to get home is a good day, even on a bike

I daily go to F 8 to drop and pick my younger brother from college. I"ll tell you the route which I follow.

Use Stadium road (double road) and straight onto Agha Shahi Avenue (9th Avenue) keep going straight on Agha Shahi Avenue for 5,6 kilometres until you go over the flyover and reach a signal, don't turn, go straight from the first two signals and turn right on the third signal. You are now on Nazimudin Road. Go straight, skip street no 36 and turn left on the first three side chowk. Go straight and F 8 markaz is visible to your right alongside Islamabad Katchery.

Now as to what are the places that will consume time due to traffic:

1: Stadium road also called (double road) it can take up to 30 minutes depending upon the time of the day.

On Agha Shahi the speed is between 70-90 but cars are dangerously close. Just yesterday while on return I saw 7-8 cars plough into each other, keep safe distance. The first signal is a bit time consuming, I reckon 5 minutes.

The second route could be through Pandora, but that road is smaller and congested. You'll have to U Turn on IJP and onto Agha Shahi.
Thanks bro that,s what i wanted to hear.I am a regular careem and uber user so i guess there is no need to guide those professional drivers.
His comment is funny indeed :)

8wxxcl.jpg

Route For all those trying to get in or out of Islamabad!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom