What's new

Faisal Raza Abidi thinks that PTI would have won the elections!

SekrutYakhni

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
He thinks the real victors of last year elections were PTI. (Although he seems to be a puppet of corrupt establishment but sometimes he speaks truth).

Watch 13:30-140:00

He thinks the real victors of last year elections were PTI. (Although he seems to be a puppet of corrupt establishment but sometimes he speaks truth).

which croupt establisment?

Lol, PTI only had a chance in major urban cities of Pakistan and they did pretty well. PTI never had a chance and even before the elections, there was a speculation that they will win 35 seats max. One cannot simply beat PMLN that is a pro-development, pro-business and pro-agriculture party. Imran khans whole political career was based on bashing NS, he showed absolutely no maturity and he paid a heavy price in the elections. Next elections, he wont even get 20 seats unless he comes back to his senses and stops bashing/abusing others and work for the people

Now that he has been asked by PPP to resign as a Senator, he is trying to curry favor with PTI.

I seriously doubt PTI would ever be that desperate to give this odious Character any serious consideration.

Now that he has been asked by PPP to resign as a Senator, he is trying to curry favor with PTI.

I seriously doubt PTI would ever be that desperate to give this odious Character any serious consideration.
sir,
due respects!
havnt that PTI is a angels party?
or havnt they brought loota,s of every kind?
raza abidi is jewl, i guss a dangerous customer at least on media , he could be a good addition to PTI, cause after all , no one is angel here?

i have gone through the election programs and it was clear as day light that PMLN was the winner in Punjab just like in Sindh PPP was the winner, and abidi saying PPP would have got 30-35 seats in Punjab is a joke

even in multan PMLN was clearly leading, in rural jahan wadera wahan vote

dont they all, when that truth is what you believe

Back
Top Bottom