What's new

Faisal Raza Abidi arrested in connection with Patel Para firing: police

Look who is talking about double standards :o: self proclaimed mazlomeen :sarcastic:. Jinka target killer pakra gaya ha aur wo usay defend karney agaye .:nana:.
Kaabay kis mu say jao gay ghalib ..
Ooppss sorry ap to kaabay pe missiles fire karney wale ho ..

main sadkay jawan teri soch tey :omghaha:

Time have come , we have to close all lose ends , Close borders with Iran , No money(funding) transfer from Iran, KSA, UAE or any other country into or out from Pakistan.

Faisal Raza Abidi arrested in connection with Patel Para firing: police
Last Updated On 05 November,2016 02:21 pm
359682_98055678.jpg

LEA personnel claimed to have recovered heavy weapons from ex-senator's house.
KARACHI (Dunya News) - Law enforcement agencies arrested former Senator Faisal Raza Abidi in Karachi’s New Rizvia Societ over alleged involvement in Patel Paara target killing incident that took lives of two members of Tablighi Jamaat.

Sources told that police and Rangers detained Abidi in a joint action at his residence and shifted him to some undisclosed location for investigation.

The forces also claimed to have confiscated heavy weapons from the ex-senator’s house while he will be presented before court on Sunday.

Weapon-Abidi.jpg

Abidi resigned from Senate in 2014 while he had also left the presidency of Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) Karachi in 2012 due to clashes with the party leadership.

سابق سینیٹر فیصل رضا عابدی کو باقاعدہ گرفتار کر لیا گیا
Last Updated On 05 November,2016 01:47 pm
359651_48310781.jpg

قانون نافذ کرنے والے اداروں نے فیصل رضا عابدی سے ابتدائی تفتیش کے بعد انہیں ایسٹ زون پولیس کے حوالے کر دیا

کراچی (دنیا نیوز) کراچی میں فرقہ وارانہ ٹارگٹ کلنگ کی لہر کے بعد قانون نافذ کرنے والے اداروں نے سابق سینیٹر فیصل رضا عابدی کو باقاعدہ گرفتار کر لیا ۔ فیصل رضا عابدی کو پٹیل پاڑہ میں تبلیغی جماعت کے کارکنوں کے قتل کے حوالے سے تفتیش کی جائے گی ۔

نیو رضویہ سوسائٹی سے پیپلزپارٹی کے منحرف رہنما سابق سینیٹر فیصل رضا عابدی کو حراست میں لے لیا گیا جبکہ گھر سے اسلحہ بھی برآمد کیا گیا ، قانون نافذ کرنے والے اداروں نے فیصل رضا عابدی سے ابتدائی تفتیش کے بعد انہیں ایسٹ زون پولیس کے حوالے کر دیا ۔

ایس ایس پی ایسٹ فیصل چاچڑ کے مطابق فیصل رضا عابدی کی گرفتاری گزشتہ روز پٹیل پاڑہ میں ہونے والے فائرنگ کے واقعے میں ڈالی گئی ہے ۔
پٹیل پاڑہ میں فائرنگ کے واقعے میں تبلیغی جماعت کے دو کارکنوں کو قتل کیا گیا جس کا مقدمہ جمشید کوارٹر تھانے میں درج کیا گیا ہے ۔

Edit: Video

@Zibago , @django , @Moonlight , @WAJsal , @The Sandman , @shah1398 , @Tipu7

He might be on the right part right now but his past has got quite big stains which wud land him in trouble.

Those are all very common weapons found in Pakistan, im sure all of em licenced. Plus jo shia marey gaye unke kaatiloon ko kon pakdayga?
Man dont try to create impression this operation was against shia .. This was against a killer ... And are yyou blind .. Whole zarb.e.azab is mainly against sunni taliban ... And i fullyy suport actions against killers be sunni or be shia ...

Iran is too much intervening especially in Karachi if you see on small small matters it will reports on his Press TV Shias have such problems in Pakistan Shias have no security etc Pakistan should keep watch on all Iran activities especially after Iranian banks coming Pakistan. Pakistan Should strictly watch about Iranian findings because Iran miss uses its business for sectarian violence in middle east and Syria and Iraq and keep watch on GB areas too as india and iran still secretly cooperating with each other prime example is kulbhuson.

Seriously banda sacha lagta hai mger es mamlay ko samnay dekh kar boht say shakok o shubhaat samne atay hain but atleast let's wait and watch what comes out from the investigations !!!! :cheers:

Man dont try to create impression this operation was against shia .. This was against a killer ... And are yyou blind .. Whole zarb.e.azab is mainly against sunni taliban ... And i fullyy suport actions against killers be sunni or be shia ...

jhoota case hai, PPP ki kaarastani hai saari, personally rangers ka afsoos hai, rangers ko shamil nahi hona chahiye tha iss game main... chaloo kher, dekhtey hain kya hota hai. I hope jo bhi ho acha hi ho :cheers:

I remember this nut was empanelled by some Pak Tv program and was hyping CPEC - said something like China will be setting up tens of thousands of businesses in gawaddar and make Karachi the economic capital of the world

jhoota case hai, PPP ki kaarastani hai saari, personally rangers ka afsoos hai, rangers ko shamil nahi hona chahiye tha iss game main... chaloo kher, dekhtey hain kya hota hai. I hope jo bhi ho acha hi ho :cheers:

Khuda ko manoo ... How can yyou say jhota case ha ? Were yyou with him to give the testamonyy of his innocence ...
Sometimes after remarks like this i feel that all killers of karachi are martians and everyone else is innocent ...

I remember this nut was empanelled by some Pak Tv program and was hyping CPEC - said something like China will be setting up tens of thousands of businesses in gawaddar and make Karachi the economic capital of the world

lols baat targey killing ki indian ka roona CPEC ka! talk about obsession!

Khuda ko manoo ... How can yyou say jhota case ha ? Were yyou with him to give the testamonyy of his innocence ...
Sometimes after remarks like this i feel that all killers of karachi are martians and everyone else is innocent ...

hosh k nakhun looo sir g, jo Majlis main shia maaray gaye woh bhi Abidi ney hi marwaye the nai?

hosh k nakhun looo sir g, jo Majlis main shia maaray gaye woh bhi Abidi ney hi marwaye the nai?
you never know man! politics is a dirty game! and to gain sympathy he might have ordered the killings!

and why are you defending him man! i respect that you might be a shia but irrespective of your sect a killer is a killer and if proven guilty he should be hanged!

Ohh bhai wo separate case ha ... Aren't security froces arresting killing and hanging sunni terrorists for killing of shia brothers ... Sir killer is killer ... Be shia or sunni ... So unless you are sure that he is innocent dont claim and should relyy on info from security agencies specially if rangers is involved ...

Do yyou know for sure he is innocent ? Or just because he is from your sect he cannot commit any crime ?

politics is a dirty game!

He is not doing politics, he left wen he resigned...

killer is a killer and if proven guilty he should be hanged

And i completely agree with u only talkin abt double standards...

Sir killer is killer ... Be shia or sunni

Exactly, do u want me to quote the model town massacre? Double standards? Koi nai shia hai phar looo kher ay? Agay pichey koi nai thats why? Sir g killer bahir ghoom rahay...

Hang him.. on tv he is very loud mouth lets see how he performs in jail..

Although FRA is a patriot still i will Leave it to LEA's to decide and charge him if found involved in sectarian killings or terrorism or unrestr we cannot afford it! . this sectarianism will tear this country apart we cant go syrian or iraqi route must keep balance .. & there will be collateral damage

Boss he is too pro iran which most of pakistani shias are .. what i do not understand whats their business with persians why do they display pictures of iranian clergy in their protests and majalisis and juloos

Back
Top Bottom