What's new

Faisal Qureshi answer to Saif Ali Khan ( Lady )

That guy Faisal Qureshi just made an Indian a$$ burning response video clip as did RAW funded Indian film Saifudin's Phantom tried to do.

Just feel Faisal went a little too deep to hit Indian hearts.

I know! It was awesome and quite hilarious to say the least!

Now if only Saif does a response video...

That itself would be worth the entire budget sunk into Phantom..LOL!
Love these passive aggressive social media wars!

That guy Faisal Qureshi just made an Indian a$$ burning response video clip as did RAW funded Indian film Saifudin's Phantom tried to do.

Just feel Faisal went a little too deep to hit Indian hearts.

Also...RAW funded?

And to Indians on PDF talking about

On his Facebook page

He also maintains an youtube channel. He recently uploaded a video on Arnab Goswami, it is hilarious. I am sure you will enjoy that too. This guy is great comedian

you Indians are only a fun nation for us like jokers and circus puppets , you are nothing but kunjars and bhaands
That's y we watch your movies to entertain ourselves . You are just a way of entertainment for us like animals kept in the zoo.

Can see poor state of mind of Indian Muslim. Every single minute they have to prove themselves Indian and patriotic. Even then Hindu look at em as traitor.

55e01802682fc.jpg

Shahnawaz Pradhan

What a joke.....

The actor who plays the Jamatud Dawa (JUD) Chief Hafiz Saeed – alleged by India to be the Mumbai attacks mastermind – in Saif Ali Khan's upcoming film Phantom is in hiding for security reasons, IANS reported.

To all the Indians who are finding this Faisal Qureshi video offensive as well as Hamza Ali Abbasi & Shaan Shahid Pakistani patriot replies, try to walk in our shoes!

You guys make anti Pakistan movies and expect us to watch and cheer on your behalf? Saif Ali khan took this to new level with his nonsense personal statements. Most Pakistanis want peaceful relationship with India but only on terms of mutual respect. Instead of expressing your disappointment in Faisal Qureshi I urge you educated masses of India to start a Facebook campaign asking your Nawab of Pattodi....Saif to seek apology from Pakistanis.

Well done Faisal Qureshi, Shaan Shahid, and Hamza ALi Abassi, superb replies....hit directly between the Indian balls.

How else would you suggest Pakistanis react to the preposterous, absurd and completely senseless statement against our motherland Pakistan. I agree that we are not perfect but we do not give others the right to start throwing stones at us specially when they are themselves living in houses made up of glass. I don't see anything wrong with FQ's video!!!

It is commendable that he became the voice for all of us in Pakistan. Hi Five For FQ

On express News @18 mins onwards:

@AsianUnion Bhai now look at our own so called politically correct Journalist (Faraz Talat) who think FQ video is uncalled for and outright rejected it being too immature...I am quoting few paras from the article below:

"A good part of the video is spent fulminating against a contentious line in the film delivered by Saif Ali’s Khan’s character as he vows to infiltrate Pakistan for killing terrorists hiding here; treating it as the actor’s personal aspiration."

"In fact, the sanest part of the video, is the 100-second clip of Modi’s interview by Karan Thapar, being served as Qureshi’s argument-by-proxy. The remainder of the video is spent establishing Qureshi’s political ignorance and outright inability in making a point without resorting to insults".

For complete article click the heading below: published in Dawn 28 Aug 2015.

Faisal Qureshi’s rant targeting Saif Ali Khan is not ‘patriotism’

Last edited:
Well done Faisal.

@AsianUnion Bhai now look at our own so called politically correct Journalist (Faraz Talat) who think FQ video is uncalled for and outright rejected it being too immature...I am quoting few paras from the article below:

"A good part of the video is spent fulminating against a contentious line in the film delivered by Saif Ali’s Khan’s character as he vows to infiltrate Pakistan for killing terrorists hiding here; treating it as the actor’s personal aspiration."

"In fact, the sanest part of the video, is the 100-second clip of Modi’s interview by Karan Thapar, being served as Qureshi’s argument-by-proxy. The remainder of the video is spent establishing Qureshi’s political ignorance and outright inability in making a point without resorting to insults".

For complete article click the heading below: published in Dawn 28 Aug 2015.

Faisal Qureshi’s rant targeting Saif Ali Khan is not ‘patriotism’

Yeah right, defending your country is not patriotism according to such senseless overly enthusiastic jerks.

Back
Top Bottom