What's new

Fair Karachi census would have prevented PPP majority based on rural area and changed political landscape, establishment prevented that

LOL what are you getting at.... Even on this forum members and certain repeat offenders get regularly banned for their racist rants against Urdu speakers/Muhajir, calling us Indians, Hindustani, UP/Bihar products and what not. Btw this Muhajir term is extensively used by MQM voters and supporters, most people prefer to use the term Urdu speaker. I for one despise it if someone calls me Muhajir.

While the racism exhibited by Urdu speakers for Punjabis is next to nothing. Yes we have a beef with Sindhis and that is due to subjugation of PPP Sindhi waderas of the people of Karachi and the continued support that PPP gets from interior Sindh. The average everyday Urdu speaker has no personal issue with a Punjabi or Sindhi person.

Perhaps you are unaware of the dynamics of Karachi. Even with the flop census it revealed that 40% plus minus of the population is Urdu speaking. Punjabis and Pathans are roughly 20% each and Sindhi, Baluchis, Kashmiris, Afghans, Bengalis etc make up the rest of the 20%. It's very hard to be racist in Karachi because your neighborhoods and schools are full of all the communities that reside in Pakistan.
I was asking a very simple question from a guy who thinks that 50% of population of Karachi which came from other provinces(according to him) to earn their livelihood should be taken out and sent back home. Rather than holding accountable their leaders which they selected who failed to deliver.

What proof do you have of this? Or is this another one of your brain farts with no logic or proof.

Here we go.:crazy_pilot::crazy_pilot:

120089272_3290649567655375_1331127899332366103_n.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom