What's new

Failure of PMLN to arrest culprits of Quetta and Ziarat attacks

W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I'm surprised that no media and mewspaper has brought this issue to the public's attention?

After the drone attack which killed 7 Pakistanis, I think PMLN as a federal government has massively failed at the very start

no culprits have been arrested so far, no search operation initiated after days and no reports of even police work at all in this regard

shows how PMLN can deliver in their entire tenure

law and order is one thing where there can be expected nothing from them

What can I say....they formed the JIT.....means no development in this case

I'm surprised that no media and mewspaper has brought this issue to the public's attention?

After the drone attack which killed 7 Pakistanis, I think PMLN as a federal government has massively failed at the very start

no culprits have been arrested so far, no search operation initiated after days and no reports of even police work at all in this regard

PML-N is incompetent & you are asking help from those who have given seat to Changaiz Marri who is the blood brother of Harbiyar Marri head of rented terrorists BLA. Military operations cannot be done against them or none of them can be arrested because of PML-N's have given seat to Changaiz Marri.

The enemies are known to us & these politicians PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, ANP, JUI, JI & MQM are enemies of Pakistan, all of them have connections with the terrorists & they have political terrorist wings.

Military today is the only solution for Pakistan, haters can go to hell but this here is the truth.

The Quetta attack has already been claimed by Lashkar e Jhangvi. The head of Lashkar e Jhangvi is the Prime Minister of Pakistan Mr. Nawaz Sharif. How are those 14 dead female students plus the 22 injured expect to get Justice form Pakistani
government.

PML-N is incompetent & you are asking help from those who have given seat to Changaiz Marri who is the blood brother of Harbiyar Marri head of rented terrorists BLA. Military operations cannot be done against them or none of them can be arrested because of PML-N's have given seat to Changaiz Marri.

The enemies are known to us & these politicians PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, ANP, JUI, JI & MQM are enemies of Pakistan, all of them have connections with the terrorists & they have political terrorist wings.

Military today is the only solution for Pakistan, haters can go to hell but this here is the truth.
If some one is brother of some one that doesn't mean he supports his brother acts and that is good move to bring families of these guys in main political parties

The Quetta attack has already been claimed by Lashkar e Jhangvi. The head of Lashkar e Jhangvi is the Prime Minister of Pakistan Mr. Nawaz Sharif. How are those 14 dead female students plus the 22 injured expect to get Justice form Pakistani
government.

Sir for your information it was between 1997 to 1999 the sectarian parties were almost controlled until Musharraf ruined the peace of Pakistan

Haha nice try but its a provincial matter and secondly its forces responsibility to arrest the culprits. It seems after UK police raid on MQM offices W.11 is really upset and he thinks PML-N is behind this. :yahoo:

If some one is brother of some one that doesn't mean he supports his brother acts and that is good move to bring families of these guys in main political parties

Sir for your information it was between 1997 to 1999 the sectarian parties were almost controlled until Musharraf ruined the peace of Pakistan

The support is there. With Changaiz Marri in he can & will speak against Pakistan Army, Intel Agencies in worse possible way & do propaganda against Pakistan Armed forces.

Stop this stupidity, at least Interior minister & Information minister were in Quetta very next day, recall your memory when nobody paid sympathy to people holding dead bodies on road more than 4 days....Interior minister already has given its opinion and cause of this mishap. So action also will be taken.

Haha nice try but its a provincial matter and secondly its forces responsibility to arrest the culprits. It seems after UK police raid on MQM offices W.11 is really upset and he thinks PML-N is behind this. :yahoo:

Destruction of a national symbol, in this case residency of nation's leader (Quaid-e-Azam) is not a provincial matter.

Back
Top Bottom