What's new

Failed coup general Hafter is looking for an exit after heavily defeated in southern Tripoli.

EaySj_pXsAEUyqh

Eat1rXhXgAIhwws

Abiy Ahmed Ali, the owner of the 2019 Nobel Peace Prize and the prime minister of Ethiopia, is visiting Libya after the official invitation of his counterpart Fayiz es-Serrac.

Egypt–Libya border

Last edited:
Sisi gambling again. Just secure your border and establish relations with the libyan government . What you do in libya won't stay in libya if you loose sisi. Already under pressure at home and his failures in sinai, this could be the nail in the coffin for him⚰️.

can you translate some of the speeches by the tinpot dictator?
am bad in english
all ican say its a ultimatum for turkey and GNA .. accept the cease fire and dont cross the red lines ( Jufra + Sirte )
or the egyptian army will enter libya immediately
i guess turkey wont cross sirte .. they dont wanna make egyptian angry anymore

am bad in english
all ican say its a ultimatum for turkey and GNA .. accept the cease fire and dont cross the red lines ( Jufra + Sirte )
or the egyptian army will enter libya immediately
i guess turkey wont cross sirte .. they dont wanna make egyptian angry anymore

I think the betrayer is falling into the bait. Egyptian troops are already involved albeit undeclared and getting their asses kicked in. It seems this dictator doesn't know Erdogan yet. Erdogan is a Jihadist and looking for the perfect excuse of protecting Turkeys right in Libya and Mediterranian to chop off Sissi's limbs and avenge Morsi's murder. If Sissi army was anything strong it would have had an impact already while its troops fighting for LNA in the western part. Is Sissi dares to attack any of the Turkish assets in Libya and his demise will begin InshaAllah. Libya resources belong to Libyans and not to sissi or LNA that forcefully control no more than 25% of Libyan population

If Egyptian tanks cross the border with the Egyptian flag, it ends with a diplomatic disaster. I hope those who rule Egypt will make such a stupid move. But even now, they have actually showed us how fake the mediation offer is. In this regard, we thank Egyptian military coup junta cadres. The Libyan state will no longer accept any mediation offer over Egypt, thanks to stupid show around border areas, which created the legitimate reason to explain to the world.

The bilateral meeting between Algerian president Tebboun and the Libyan prime minister resulted in a very positive result. Many agreements will be signed in the economic, commercial and military fields.

While the leaders of Tunisia, Algeria, Ethiopia and some other African countries are in a exemplary diplomatic effort to guide the world, the putschist generals in Egypt are busy opening a tank market at the border.

Last edited:
Abiy Ahmed Ali, the owner of the 2019 Nobel Peace Prize and the prime minister of Ethiopia, is visiting Libya after the official invitation of his counterpart Fayiz es-Serrac.

very interesting

Back
Top Bottom