What's new

Faced with depleting fighter squadrons, IAF looks to acquire 21 mothballed MiG-29 jets from Russia

Anybody will take mig 29 UPG over retiring mig 21 and mig 27,IAF needs to maintain a credible force and mig29s which are also operated by navy will augment the present capabilities
FB_IMG_1550068558563.jpg
FB_IMG_1550068553063.jpg
FB_IMG_1550068593987.jpg

Nope...none of that matters as india told us tejas would be ready decades ago. Almost 40 years later not a single sqaudron operational.
So whats on paper remains on paper.
Appologies for the bad language i will amend it
As expected you wont budge for the comprehension issue, tejas is operational and taking place in exercises and doing good, nevertheless its ok...

Ok educate me.....how many in the airforce operational?
28 operational including prototypes, close to 14 in various stages of production and 12 in service( flying daggars squadron)

28 operational including prototypes, close to 14 in various stages of production and 12 in service( flying daggars squadron)
Loooooool.
So u say 28 operational.
Indian airforce says different.

No point talking here. I am glad you think they have 28 operational

Loooooool.
So u say 28 operational.

I think you are autistic, can you read that again??? its including prototypes, sorry but i have to ignore you from now on....

I think you are autistic, can you read that again??? its including prototypes, sorry but i have to ignore you from now on....
Good..talking to you is a waste of pixels. You live in that indian cuckoo land

Pakistan doesn't count for India. India's preparation is in line with her ambition to be a Global Player. India has stopped considering Pakistan a long back so far as military preparation is concern.

Interesting to see how you dismiss Chinese airforce j 20 in your other post. Like I said modi is mute turd when it comes to China. IAF will not have a 5th gen fighter in near future. Tejas is a low tech 4th gen fighter that's why you gone for more mig 29s, su 30mki and Rafales. Mig 29s are decent, but not fifth gen. You guys are falling behind.

Planes crashing

Forced to buy old junk

Tejas programme taking the piss and priced like a superjet

Watching the saffron brigade trying to belly dance out of this is hilarious

Loooooool.
So u say 28 operational.

He said the prototype are operational. In India, all prototypes are operational. So the count is different than your count. You need to put more vedic technique in your counting style.

Back
Top Bottom