What's new

Facebook to be banned in Pakistan

Soon the lives of many young internet lovers and daters will be useless....:azn:

Maybe Zardari got tired of all those joke on him , being circulated through Facebook

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Ur name is Khan and u r a Terrorist ..... u terrorised me ... :fie:
where i gona manage all my friends ....

Dont murder the dialogue dude

Shahrukh Khan Said , and i quote

" Mr President , My name is Khan and i am not a Terrorist:offtopic:

Just checked from friends and all in Pakistan. It is not going to be banned, a false story made by the thread starter.

Maybe Zardari got tired of all those joke on him , being circulated through Facebook

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Dont murder the dialogue dude

Shahrukh Khan Said , and i quote

" Mr President , My name is Khan and i am not a Terrorist:offtopic:

Done pick my Mistakes man ... its twice ur doing that.
Although i do not like or either watch INDIAN movies but because they are quite popular in Pakistan, i come to know about them and their popular Dialogues from diff sources.

AND I KNOW VERY WELL WHAT MR.GOAT GUY (SRK) REALLY SAID .... i just changed it acc to my post.

Ur name is Khan and u r a Terrorist ..... u terrorised me ... :fie:
where i gona manage all my friends ....

My name is Khan and I am not a terrorist

This news is 100% correct..if you want to close your eyes and call this news fake then your choice

The reason they are doing it is, as claimed by many, to keep the youth and revolution under control. A lot of Anti-Gov and awareness programs have erupted. Let's hope for the best. It won't be long, that fb is online in Pak again.

I hope so. My cousins sit on that **** all day wasting there time. Bus online poondi kartay rehtay hain, and they're fifteen-twenty six.

Mere FB per ek bandi hai pakistani wo yahoo per bhi add hai :enjoy:

@news...

If happen then this will be the first step towards isolation.

I have so many female pakistani friends on facebook...i guess i will have to ask them to join Google+..i hope Gooogle plus is available in pakistan

I hope so. My cousins sit on that **** all day wasting there time. Bus online poondi kartay rehtay hain, and they're fifteen-twenty six.

thats because they cant get any female attention offline...in real world

Dont freak your so called pakistani girls just yet. How about you wait till october 8th and then add some more. It is not shutting down, yet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom