What's new

Facebook takes down pages it claims were Pakistan military backed.

Pakistan behaviour is pretty vague regarding Modi

Every Pakistani hate Modi and is pretty sure that Modi will bring the downfall of India.

Still most of the Pakistanis including its establishment want Modi to lose this election STRANGE isn't it ? :p:

Na we think Moti is a piece of turd just like you. :)

It's all about 72 hoories man,
Haven't you gone through video of Pulwama fidayeen attacker ???
He says,

"Jab tak aap log yeh video dekh rahe hongey, Mai Zannat me hooron ke saath maze kar rahaa hounga".

Indians, so predictable.

Inventing nonsense to avoid dealing with the real issue of disenfranchised and angered Kashmiris.

Its very simple, Mod wants wins. To do that, he must brainwash over 900mill monkeys. In this internet age, its difficult to do that, so he asks FB to takes his opposition pages down, and take Pakistani military pages down. The military pages because if the indian people ever find out the truth, they would lynch him in a heart beat. Got to keep those 900 monkeys brainwashed.

Indians, so predictable.

Inventing nonsense to avoid dealing with the real issue of disenfranchised and angered Kashmiris.

Nobody is inventing anything. There is a video of that terrorist circulating on utube, whatsup, Facebook and others social media forums. Millions of people all over the world have seen it.

There is another suicide note of a failed Banihal fidayeen attacker where he has written exactly that "Jab tak aap log yah padh rahe honge, Mai zannat me hooro ke sath maze kar rahaa hounga"

Entire planet is aware of this thing.

Nobody is inventing anything. There is a video of that terrorist circulating on utube, whatsup, Facebook and others social media forums. Millions of people all over the world have seen it.

There is another suicide note of a failed Banihal fidayeen attacker where he has written exactly that "Jab tak aap log yah padh rahe honge, Mai zannat me hooro ke sath maze kar rahaa hounga"

Entire planet is aware of this thing.

Did you also find his passport or official document to confirm his Identity after the blast?

Miraculously survives the incident.

Ofcourse, Muslims Kashmiris only want Zannath ul Phardosth (lol,) there is no way they can have genuine worldly concerns like freedom to decide their destiny or to resisting militarization of their society.

Everyone is happy to be killed, raped, sodomized, tortured, tied to trucks, dragged in the street.

Did you also find his passport or official document to confirm his Identity after the blast?

Miraculously survives the incident.

Ofcourse, Muslims Kashmiris only want Zannath ul Phardosth (lol,) there is no way they can have genuine worldly concerns like freedom to decide their destiny or to resisting militarization of their society.

Everyone is happy to be killed, raped, sodomized, tortured, tied to trucks, dragged in the street.

Not only Kashmiri, but Pakistani, Afghan, Iraqis, Sudanis, Saudis terrorist are also extensively seeking Zannatul Firdaus.
I have seen a pic of a Pakistani fidayeen arrested by Pakistani authorities after his sucide belt malfunctioned.

And he was covering his d!ck by a metal tube, so that after blast uska d!ck salamat rahe aur wo zannat me maze le sake. That pic was here on this very forum.

In another case in Pakistan a letter was recovered from the failed sucide bomber.
That letter was written by a maulvi to the gatekeeper of zannat recommending to let in that fidayeen into zannat. This news was also in this forum at time around.

Kashmir has nothing to do with this mentality.

Not only Kashmiri, butbut Pakist, Afghan, Iraqis, Sudanis, Saudis terrorist are also extensively seeking Zannatul Firdaus.
I have seen a pic of a Pakistani fidayeen arrested by Pakistani authorities after his sucide belt malfunctioned.

And he was covering his d!ck by a metal tube, so that after blast uska d!ck salamat rahe air wo zannat me maze le sake. That pic was here on this very forum.

In another case in Pakistan a letter was recovered from the failed sucide bomber.
That letter was written by a maulvi to the gatekeeper of zannat recommending to let in that fidayeen into zannat. This news was also in this forum at time around.

Reported.

You know absolutely nothing about Islam or Muslims.

Reported.

You know absolutely nothing about Islam or Muslims.

Report those threads also. They were here on this very forum and created by Pakistanis.

And we know more about Islam than anybody else. Not only us, many countries know absolutely everything About Islam.
If you don't believe me, ask Chinese.

All tactics bro, all tactics.

Keep hyper-emotional Indians confused and keep giving them impression that Pakistan does not want Modi to win, this way you make sure that he wins, :-)
Modi is winning anyways, But Most of the Indians will be grateful to Pakistan if Modi wins some extra seats due to the efforts of your ISPR. :-)

Modi is winning anyways, But Most of the Indians will be grateful to Pakistan if Modi wins some extra seats due to the efforts of your ISPR. :-)

Indian media is the main one responsible, and the Indian public which doesn’t ask questions relies on sheer emotion and bloodlust.

ISPR content is mostly consumed by and geared towards Pakistanis to allow us to know the exact details of an incident.

Indian media is the main one responsible, and the Indian public which doesn’t ask questions relies on sheer emotion and bloodlust.

ISPR content is mostly consumed by and geared towards Pakistanis to allow us to know the exact details of an incident.

either you are right or is it @coffee_cup ?

It is called tactic.

To make sure that Modi wins, Pakistan is creating an impression that it wants Modi to lose.

Given the hyper-emotional nature of majority of Indian public and their extreme hatred of Pakistan, this is how Pakistan decides who wins elections in India.

How is that? :cheers:

All tactics bro, all tactics.

Keep hyper-emotional Indians confused and keep giving them impression that Pakistan does not want Modi to win, this way you make sure that he wins, :-)

Back
Top Bottom