What's new

Facebook takes down pages it claims were Pakistan military backed.

So it is ok for FB to censor, but against "Freedom of Expression" when other countries in order to protect their national interests do the same?

BTW, Twitter, FB etc must be told that their offices dealing with Pakistan must either move their offices to Pakistan OR have them relocated from India to some other friendly country OR face the legal action.

This is a major crackdown, and not Pakistan-specific crackdown.

FB is developing measures against sources of disinformation, as well as ONLINE BOTS which might influence election results - something on these lines.

Well, the formula is simple Einstein, Mother of all terror India invented after Palawan attack Action must be taken without deep n thorough investigation but Terror India Blame Pakistan and attack us without investigation killed our trees and kawa.
Same Zionist saishi formula applying here ,Einstein . Action must be taken but after deep n thorough investigation. Oh FB acts that too one day before elections. *slow clap
hmmm.. we should table this in UN... But what to do till then.. This facebook wallahs are getting are trolly on congress.. It is not even about pakistan (i think that is just economic times hyperventilating), but congress IT cells is a sad place today.. Einstein bola.. Thank you :-)

BJP must be laughing.
I actually expected them to come up, not congress :P

hmmm.. we should table this in UN... But what to do till then.. This facebook wallahs are getting are trolly on congress.. It is not even about pakistan (i think that is just economic times hyperventilating), but congress IT cells is a sad place today.. Einstein bola.. Thank you :-)

I actually expected them to come up, not congress :P
Eistein,
United Nation don’t run on words. it is run on global funding and you know USA pay 22% of UN expenditure . it is lot of money , America has also been a major contributor in peacekeeping operations which are the flagship actions of the United Nations. Being a donor has its own perks, and the USA has invested in one of the highest grossing “stocks”, that will not fall unless thrown down themselves.
the United States of America has been using the United Nations to its leverage,
but united nation keep silent because . they get lot of money from USA . if USA stop it’s money United Nation won’t be able to help other countries like india issue on Kashimir and Isreal on PALESTIEN . Our wish is Modi win the election , it helps us to participate in Gazwa e Hind.

Pakistan behaviour is pretty vague regarding Modi

Every Pakistani hate Modi and is pretty sure that Modi will bring the downfall of India.

Still most of the Pakistanis including its establishment want Modi to lose this election STRANGE isn't it ? :p:

Pakistan behaviour is pretty vague regarding Modi

Every Pakistanis hate Modi and is pretty sure that Modi will bring the downfall of India.

Still most of the Pakistanis including its establishment want Modi to lose this election STRANGE isn't it ? :p:
We want to win Modi , becuase it help us to participate in Gazwa E Hind. This is a war where I want to die. it is our spirtual connectivity with Allah

Eistein,
United Nation don’t run on words. it is run on global funding and you know USA pay 22% of UN expenditure . it is lot of money , America has also been a major contributor in peacekeeping operations which are the flagship actions of the United Nations. Being a donor has its own perks, and the USA has invested in one of the highest grossing “stocks”, that will not fall unless thrown down themselves.
the United States of America has been using the United Nations to its leverage,
but united nation keep silent because . they get lot of money from USA . if USA stop it’s money United Nation won’t be able to help other countries like india issue on Kashimir and Isreal on PALESTIEN . Our wish is Modi win the election , it helps us to participate in Gazwa e Hind.
oh that is there too.. the Gazwa thingy. any dates planned for it yet? or you will recover the ruppee, pay back some loans and then do it?

We want to win Modi , becuase it help us to participate in Gazwa E Hind. This is a war where I want to die. it is our spirtual connectivity with Allah

Are you want to die alone. What about your family and school mates ? Btw did you study in a regular school ?

oh that is there too.. the Gazwa thingy. any dates planned for it yet? or you will recover the ruppee, pay back some loans and then do it?
this is you indian doing fight base on Material and not even learn any lession from ragged cloth afgahn Taliban fight agianst mighty super power America . don't see your and your Allied America position in afgnistan , defeted by Afghan Taliban .period,
Just wait , when modi start stupid issue and spark any war , we will come and end it .
Are you want to die alone. What about your family and school mates ? Btw did you study in a regular school ?
We are seeing your lot of mates die in afghanistan , don't worry will take care of your all schools mates .:

Last edited:
this is you indian doing fight base on Material and not even learn any lession from ragged cloth afgahn Taliban fight agianst mighty super power America . don't see your and your Allied America position in afgnistan , defeted by Afghan Taliban .period,
but you did not answer the question... loan chuka ke gazwa karoge ya uske pehle..
Don;t confuse yourself with afghans in gurilla warfare.. you are just being too nice to yourself. Plus for the gaswa thingy, you need to penetrate inside.. so more than gorilla tactics needed. emotions don't win wars, tactics do

We are seeing your lot of mates die in afghanistan , don't worry will take care of your all schools mates .:
I guess your idea of Gazwa-e-Hind is not clear. You have moved in opposite direction towards Afg. :D

but you did not answer the question... loan chuka ke gazwa karoge ya uske pehle..
Don;t confuse yourself with afghans in gurilla warfare.. you are just being too nice to yourself. Plus for the gaswa thingy, you need to penetrate inside.. so more than gorilla tactics needed. emotions don't win wars, tactics do
Most wars are not fought for reasons of security or material interests, but instead reflect a nation's 'spirit. We shoot down your piltos and airplane, hundred of your army people killed on ground , only 10% showned on media , why don't you attack us take you have economy and soooooperpower

I guess your idea of Gazwa-e-Hind is not clear. You have moved in opposite direction towards Afg. :D
hmm, i think you don't understand us, better to learn us.

Most wars are not fought for reasons of security or material interests, but instead reflect a nation's 'spirit. We shoot down your piltos and airplane, hundred of your army people killed on ground , only 10% showned on media , why don't you attack us take you have economy and soooooperpower
How do i know why or why don;t we attack you.. we are not precisely gully neighbors who will get on the roofs and start shouting at each other... But i wish you all the best for your wishes and the gazwa thing as well.. am sure you will have some willing to take you on that idea ;-)

But do return the money of others before we destroy each other and there is no one left to pay.. just a more honest way of doing it

Back
Top Bottom