What's new

Facebook blocked in Bangladesh

I think Facebook is banned again...it was accessible for a brief period last night,but today its again inaccessible.

if awami league is a gaddar party, then who r the right ones in bd?

Anyone but Awami munafiq bharati dalal league and it's atheist lefty coalition partners. Shaitan is the leader of left wingers while Nabis are the leader of right wingers. You do the rest of the calculation and decide your side.

I think Facebook is banned again...it was accessible for a brief period last night,but today its again inaccessible.

Why was it reopened and then re banned again????

How you like your digital awami that you have supported on last election my naive young brother? :)

How you like your digital awami that you have supported on last election my naive young brother? :)

Yeah..yeah..this is the prime example of "Digital Bangladesh"...absolutely wonderful ;)

I wonder how would "analog Bangladesh" would be.... :hang2:

They could have simply taken down the pics,just by hacking into that person's account,which BTW is no big deal for Pros,especially how poor facebook's security is.That would be much easier and more discreet.But now everyone knows about the pics and wants to see those.

They could have simply taken down the pics,just by hacking into that person's account,which BTW is no big deal for Pros,especially how poor facebook's security is.That would be much easier and more discreet.But now everyone knows about the pics and wants to see those.

This is essentially what any sort of ban does, glorifying the banned. No publicity is bad publicity! ;-)

Yeah..yeah..this is the prime example of "Digital Bangladesh"...absolutely wonderful ;)

I wonder how would "analog Bangladesh" would be.... :hang2:

In non "digital Bangladesh" there was no deception. But in digital era there is no electricity to begin with. Then freedom of speech is non existence. From tv channel, to internet to newspaper Bangladesh media has been under attack by Awami digital terrorism. If anyone still side with Awami digital terrorism it is his personal choice.

Ya right!!!!
I feel more Islamic now when I pass through Shahjalal International Airport written boldly here in Arabic, English, and Bangla.. Wow very soothing and very Islamic.. Good Job AwamiLeage... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ya right!!!!
I feel more Islamic now when I pass through Shahjalal International Airport written boldly here in Arabic, English, and Bangla.. Wow very soothing and very Islamic.. Good Job AwamiLeage... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Islam has noting to do with Bangladesh facebook ban. And arabic wrting can NOT mask Awami fsacist anti islamic identity. In fact removing Bangladesh is a Muslim country from constitution exposes Awami regime and you wide open. You can roll all you want deception jig is up.

Anyone but Awami munafiq bharati dalal league and it's atheist lefty coalition partners. Shaitan is the leader of left wingers while Nabis are the leader of right wingers. You do the rest of the calculation and decide your side.

Here's one thing I simply don't understand, this is off topic, but I simply have to ask you.

What's with all the Arabic? You're Bangladeshi, you speak Bangali, your ancestors spoke Bangali before the Arabs could walk, so why use words from another culture? That too from a culture that abhors people from the sub continent.

Its like a white guy randomly using Japanese words in his sentences just because he's into anime...

I simply don't get it Zakir, I've wondered this for over year now. Care to enlighten me? I just want to understand where you're coming from.

Islam has noting to do with Bangladesh facebook ban. And arabic wrting can NOT mask Awami fsacist anti islamic identity. In fact removing Bangladesh is a Muslim country from constitution exposes Awami regime and you wide open. You can roll all you want deception jig is up.

Neither few deceptive word in constitution made Bangladesh any Islamic. :disagree:

Islam has noting to do with Bangladesh facebook ban. And arabic wrting can NOT mask Awami fsacist anti islamic identity. In fact removing Bangladesh is a Muslim country from constitution exposes who you and Awami regime wide open. You can roll all you want deception jig is up.

oh really when pakistan ban FB so u start support them and strts hate BD gov for banning FB but now when they ban FB so u turn to your words .. really good .. very good :hitwall:

Neither few deceptive word in constitution made Bangladesh any Islamic. :disagree:

These words are reflection of majority of Bangladesh people aspiration, culture and heritage. But Awami regime is implementing indian and hindu supremacy in name of "secularism" over majority muslim country. And you are another indian stooge soldier.

These words are reflection of majority of Bangladesh people aspiration, culture and heritage. But Awami regime is implementing indian and hindu supremacy in name of "secularism" over majority muslim country. And you are another indian stooge soldier.

You think after introducing a modern constittution will make all Bangladeshis a Hindu??? Who was your teacher dude???
You think Turkey is a Hindu country and their government is Indian stooge??? You are a Joker.......... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You think after introducing a modern constittution will make all Bangladeshis a Hindu??? Who was your teacher dude???

1972 constitution was a instument of autocratic an fscist remine and you try to call it "modern"??? And you are preching being Muslim country is not mordern??? Malaysia is a Muslim country and far more modern than awami stooges can import with hindu supramacy agenda. You are making yourself a joker. Its indian wish to push secular paint to establish hindu supremacy over majority Muslims. And Awami stooges implementing that plan.

Back
Top Bottom