What's new

F-7s seen flying over Islamabad

As stated elsewhere, a detachment of F-7s has arrived at Chaklala Air Base to participate in the High mark exercise, any words on which stretch of Motorway would be utilized for dispersal and deployment.

I will love if they use Prade avenue(Shahrah-e-Quaid Azam) for this purpose instead of motorway.:D
What's the total strength of F-7s now at Chuklala air base?
Is that right that they will be the only ones to defend the capital in a war scenario?:coffee:.

I will love if they use Prade avenue(Shahrah-e-Quaid Azam) for this purpose instead of motorway.:D
What's the total strength of F-7s now at Chuklala air base?
Is that right that they will be the only ones to defend the capital in a war scenario?:coffee:.

Oh Yaar, Aircraft can't take off and land at Jinnah Avenue as they do on the Motorway. The detachment consists of about eight aircraft or half a squadron. And F-7 are just there for the exercise, the Capital merely doesn't rely on them.

i hope k President Sahab ko is dafa jan k lalay na paray hon to ham prade dekh lain 23 march ko.warna Islamabad walay to jahaz dekh he rahay hain...:cray:

Can any body share the specification of F-7s tha PAF is using...?

Regards,

sunny

i hope k President Sahab ko is dafa jan k lalay na paray hon to ham prade dekh lain 23 march ko.warna Islamabad walay to jahaz dekh he rahay hain...:cray:

Don't worry friend Karachi will be participating as well in HIGH MARK.
What's the news from Karachi any roar in the skies???:pakistan:

why they have postponed the 23 March parade again????:cry: security reasons? i was always excited for 23 March (i love this day bcz of 2 reasons) and every year i wait for Pakistan day to see some good parade and acrobatics......but from few years i'm not able to see this:frown: hope that atleast on 14 August they do some acrobatics & parade....:confused:

i don't beleve go first bring some pics of your claim .lol
i took this pic when F7 was flying over Rawal lake. :lol:

f9a668281cb05d78ed9a83bb7e5c2354.jpg

And F-7 are just there for the exercise, the Capital merely doesn't rely on them.
It's nice that we have got them here for exercise ,but isn't it better to apply the actual strategy in HIGH MARK to give a good practice of what can happen and how to tackle.
Well personally my friend i worry about a situation like the one happened when i was in my 7th class an IAF jet flew over the Islamabad valley ,dropped the fuel tanks and escaped easily....i guess it was Mig-25,it was a huge blast (obviously it must be flying greater than the speed of sound ) followed by jolt(because of drop tanks) round about 11;30am ;still crystal clear in my mind.
I was suspicious for the whole day what had happened because there were no clouds so no reason for a thunder in the air:lol: and why the blast followed it...
Letter on at 9:00pm PTV cleared my confusion.
It must not happen again.:pakistan:

Kill it
858c460a6fd1086b367afb8dc1503e45.jpg

with this
1d10e46934da1b767f0fcd22f3f93b3a.jpg

i don't beleve go first bring some pics of your claim .lol

Only got a 6mega pixel camera:cry::cry::cry: and they fly high as well.
Let me arrange a good camera ,i don't think it will be over that early will take some months to finish the exercise,isn't it?

Last edited:
saw them flying high above today plenty of times...wish could see a little closer

saw them flying high above today plenty of times...wish could see a little closer

Then use the binoculars as i do most of the time.....But my location suits me and gives me a rewarding view most of time when they turn above my home at round about 800meters i guess; but they fly high as well:pop:

Then use the binoculars as i do most of the time.....But my location suits me and gives me a rewarding view most of time when they turn above my home at round about 800meters i guess; but they fly high as well:pop:

yea good idea...

pls do keep us posted if any info you get on coming up flights of jets other than F-7s

Every day i see atleat 4 to five Il 76 Midas landing at KHI airport .. wonder what they come for ..!

Back
Top Bottom