What's new

F-60 / J-31 stealth fighter aircraft for Pakistan Air Force?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blind patriotism fueled by sheer lack of common sense and idiotic ideas would produce your post.

Man, did you just try to compare the F-22 and the F-35 with your little Tejas? (which is a Mirage 2000 derivative and has a LOT of Western input. Mind you the technology existed since 1970's when Mirage 2000 was being tested).
Comparing the existing 70's technology (with modifiations of course but majority of the stuff doesn't change, just the computer systems and applications / avoinics are more powerful), with F-22 and JSF is crazy. The later were produced recently and they have NOTHING in common with Tejas. In fact from what I've understood and gathered, the -22 and -35 don't have a lot of stuff in common either. They are designed for different roles, albeit Stealthy ones. The F-22 is a world within itself and creates the HI of the USAF. The -35 creates the Mid and the Low of the USAF, USN, the Marines, etc, etc. But BOTH are about a few decades ahead of the best of the best the rest of the world's produced. Definitely nothing comparing to the Tejas!!!! even just the timeframe of development or induction!

It seems you lack commonsense.

He just compared the 'period' not the technology.

What F-22 is to USA is what LCA to India.... ringing bells now?

Another glorified pakistani who can't take the simple truth.

See maybe all these projects are failures all of them being india's first attempt at it making it on on its own. We havnt co developed anything with anyone. Besides there are "failures" we can afford . Your country is asking for a USD 5 billion bailout for the entire country. That's less than half of what our mmrca project costs ( you brought it up).
And dumbnut integration of the mmrca comes after signing it. We havnt signed it yet . The winner has been announced.

Worlds best fighter manufacturing company lockheed martin's project timeline -
F-22 Raptor - 1984 to 2005 (series production) - 21 years
F-35 JSF. - 1992 to 2015 (series production) - 13 years or even more.
Tejas - 1984 to 2013.
This being HAL/ADA first project has taken 29 years of planning, design and prototyping and now tests. So considering the f-22 taking 22 we are doing good with our first prject.

The day you guys stop blowing yourselves up and work on something on your own and not use somebodt else's leftovers or selling your ports to another nation you will probbaly go through the same issues evryone goes through.

And besides I wonder why china themselves have only four JF-17's considering that its so good :P
Go cry to your momma .... Oops you have three!

LOL.

Please refer to the comment no #524 and 525.

Totally justifiable to take three decades on a 'LIGHT COMBAT AIRCRAFT' from the 70's. And later punching an imported chip set into the nose cone of a vintage mirage. Nice. :D

It seems you lack commonsense.

He just compared the 'period' not the technology.

What F-22 is to USA is what LCA to India.... ringing bells now?

You lack the organ of brain altogether.

Time period? Its like saying bamboo trees in India grow at a pace same as Red Woods in Grand Canyon. Hence perfect.

You idiot.

To all who have quoted me on this tread... The time period was mentioned. As lockheed has built an no of planes over the years and yet it takes time to build an aircarft let alone it being the first.and I guess your sources are the internet and the media.... Mine is an air commodore of sukhoi squadron rhinos based at lohegaon pune...time will tell how long it takes pakistan to get a 5th gen aircraft .

And besides the jf17 is to be be a second in line or even first in line for pakistan as far capability is concerned. Lca still stands after the su-30 mki and the rafales.. .. So even if its capabilities are limited the iaf have better aircrafts to take the lead.

Besides we will all know the truth in 2 years time.

How the hell are you comparing a fifth gen advanced research and development project with 3rd gen junk.
F-22 took 21 years because it introduces a new gen. super cruise, super maneuverability, excellent radar, world class avionics suite and much much more. That 3rd gen junk which still don't pass basic maneuvering. And you're proud of 29 years of waste.

Bro no offence but none of u guys seemed to understand a simple example I was talking about TIMEFRAME not the technology involved its the first project hal has taken on its own and **** happens.

You lack the organ of brain altogether.

Time period? Its like saying bamboo trees in India grow at a pace same as Red Woods in Grand Canyon. Hence perfect.

You idiot.
Ignorance is bliss. It is beyond your capacity.

Like seriously? SERIOUSLY????

Taking one 'line' out of context does not make any sense buddy..!!

read with full details, we were discussing about "time frame" where I mentioned that making a 4th gen (3rd gen as per Pakistnis) is a time consuming, rocket science with out much experience is much 'like' the experiences USA made their 5th gen fighter (programme started in 90s).

What all I was saying not to miss the forests while looking at trees.

Taking one 'line' out of context does not make any sense buddy..!!

read with full details, we were discussing about "time frame" where I mentioned that making a 4th gen (3rd gen as per Pakistnis) is a time consuming, rocket science with out much experience is much 'like' the experiences USA made their 5th gen fighter (programme started in 90s).

What all I was saying not to miss the forests while looking at trees.

Yes, I can see the "time-frame" you were talking about. But frankly, it is also quite irrelevant in the context. Developing a 5th gen plane is not the same as developing a 4th gen one. It's like comparing oranges and apples. The technology and methodology behind developing 5th gens are much more complex than 4th gen ones. I don't think even the Chinese have a good grasp of it yet.

And I do agree with critics that the Tejas program was not without difficulties. Difficulties that could have been avoided if they were more flexible with the engine design (the hardest part to design in an aircraft). And I believe that is the main hindrance behind it.

It doesn't have to be all about "Made in India" tag. The main part is how the program delivers.

Ask yourself this: Did the Americans have any "Made in USA" issues while developing the F-22 Raptor? Not at all. Not even one bit.

Yes, I can see the "time-frame" you were talking about. But frankly, it is also quite irrelevant in the context. Developing a 5th gen plane is not the same as developing a 4th gen one. It's like comparing oranges and apples. The technology and methodology behind developing 5th gens are much more complex than 4th gen ones. I don't think even the Chinese have a good grasp of it yet.

And I do agree with critics that the Tejas program was not without difficulties. Difficulties that could have been avoided if they were more flexible with the engine design (the hardest part to design in an aircraft). And I believe that is the main hindrance behind it.

It doesn't have to be all about "Made in India" tag. The main part is how the program delivers.

Ask yourself this: Did the Americans have any "Made in USA" issues while developing the F-22 Raptor? Not at all. Not even one bit.

Again you did not get it. You still compare f 22 to lca or 4th gen to 5th gen. But not usa to india.... for india makong a4th gen stuff it self is such a task where the experienced usa took for the f22.

Again you did not get it. You still compare f 22 to lca or 4th gen to 5th gen. But not usa to india.... for india makong a4th gen stuff it self is such a task where the experienced usa took for the f22.

English???

Perhaps that's why I'm not getting you and vice-versa. Or maybe you simply did not bother to read the specifics I had stated? Rather heed to your tantrums of patriotism?

The point being said that the challenges being faced by the LCA program are not at all like the ones faced by the Americans in regards to the F-22.

There's a difference between delivering a project's deliverables effectively, and spending time on one project.

English???

Perhaps that's why I'm not getting you and vice-versa. Or maybe you simply did not bother to read the specifics I had stated? Rather heed to your tantrums of patriotism?

The point being said that the challenges being faced by the LCA program are not at all like the ones faced by the Americans in regards to the F-22.

There's a difference between delivering a project's deliverables effectively, and spending time on one project.

I know the challenges were different ..so are the countries. .but the degree of the difficulties are similar in sense. Hope you got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom