What's new

F-35JSF Vs Su-35S Comparison

I am just curious I see some Indian News Papers that say that as 2008 there has been more then 500 mig crashs,,I am curious how many migs have India purchased from Russia.

World record: 500th Indian “Flying Coffin” Mig crashes. The IAF ...
Sep 10, 2008 ... This is with reference to “Are MiGs flights of farewell?” (Business Line, June 12). The recent MiG crash has once again demonstrated the ...
rupeenews.com/.../world-record-200th-indian-flying-coffin-mig-29-crashes

I am just curious I see some Indian News Papers that say that as 2008 there has been more then 500 mig crashs,,I am curious how many migs have India purchased from Russia.

World record: 500th Indian “Flying Coffin” Mig crashes. The IAF ...
Sep 10, 2008 ... This is with reference to “Are MiGs flights of farewell?” (Business Line, June 12). The recent MiG crash has once again demonstrated the ...
rupeenews.com/.../world-record-200th-indian-flying-coffin-mig-29-crashes

This is like the 100th time you have came to a thread to troll with the same nonesense about the Mig-21, and many times i have addressed you but it seems you can not process information. Half of those crashes were due to pilot error, many more were due to poor maintanace or other factors such as bird strikes, and sadly you also keep ignoring the fact that the Mig-21 is extreemly old and has been in Indian service for decades, it is also unbeleivable how you ignore the number of F-15 and F-16 crashes but point out every single Mig crash.

Last edited:
5b1ee5f0-c719-4d51-9496-491f085b155d.Large.jpg

you give stealth to SU-35S/37 and it will be a nightmare for the USAF.

:bunny:

:rofl:
This is like the 100th time you have came to a thread to troll with the same nonesense about the Mig-21, and many times i have addressed you but it seems you can not process information. Half of those crashes were due to pilot error, many more were due to poor maintanace or other factors such as bird strikes, and sadly you also keep ignoring the fact that the Mig-21 is extreemly old and has been in Indian service for decades, it is also unbeleivable how you ignore the number of F-15 and F-16 crashes but point out every single Mig crash.

Personally I think it was Gremlin which is an English folkloric creature, commonly depicted as mischievous and mechanically oriented, with a specific interest in aircraft. Although their origin is found in myths among airmen, claiming that the gremlins were responsible for sabotaging aircraft,

Now does anyone know how many Mig India has bought. Maybe this time it was Kremlins.:rofl:

..unless either India or Pakistan acquire 'our stuff' then its the 'best stuff on earth' :lol:

Sometimes I wonder if we have '50 cent' posters hired by defense companies on this forum :what:

lol thats the idea :lol::lol:

And by this we get to support America

Last edited:
:rofl:

Personally I think it was Gremlin which is an English folkloric creature, commonly depicted as mischievous and mechanically oriented, with a specific interest in aircraft. Although their origin is found in myths among airmen, claiming that the gremlins were responsible for sabotaging aircraft,

Now does anyone know how many Mig India has bought. Maybe this time it was Kremlins.:rofl:

:blah::blah: How the hell is this related to this thread?????? :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: I thought pltdm3 and I had already replied to you about these MiGs in other threads. Please, instead of simply trolling, why don't you and your MiGs move to the concerned thread or why not start your own???

Spartacus_Σπάρτακο;977968 said:
5b1ee5f0-c719-4d51-9496-491f085b155d.Large.jpg

you give stealth to SU-35S/37 and it will be a nightmare for the USAF.

:bunny:

I think after PAKFA and FGFA this thing also gonna happen :tup:

Theres no dough abt the technological superiority of US made weapons. F-35 is a Marvell of Aircraft Engineering .. !
That Fact that all the system on board are fault tolerant with redundant modules running in parallel provides results and increases the reliability which unfortunately the Russian tech lags...!!!

The aircraft can't be compared. Maybe F-35 vs PAK-FA would be more equal.

The aircraft can't be compared. Maybe F-35 vs PAK-FA would be more equal.

F-35 is not designed for Air Superirity Role, F-35 is designed as a multirole capable Fighter which will be mainly used for deep Strike Missions into enemy Terretory. PAK-FA is designed for Air Superiority Missions and is more equal to F-22.

Theres no dough abt the technological superiority of US made weapons. F-35 is a Marvell of Aircraft Engineering .. !
That Fact that all the system on board are fault tolerant with redundant modules running in parallel provides results and increases the reliability which unfortunately the Russian tech lags...!!!

Please elaborate...

F-35 is not designed for Air Superirity Role, F-35 is designed as a multirole capable Fighter which will be mainly used for deep Strike Missions into enemy Terretory. PAK-FA is designed for Air Superiority Missions and is more equal to F-22.

I think comparing the two makes sense regardless of roles as i believe stealth/avionics/missiles will be the main deciding factors of air engagements.

Make a simulator in which one Su 35 will shoot down 100 F35 to satisfy yourself. :disagree:

I think comparing the two makes sense regardless of roles as i believe stealth/avionics/missiles will be the main deciding factors of air engagements.

Im my opinion we can not only compare Aircraft by Aircraft, in Todays Air Warfare AWACS Support is playing an important Role and also the Capability to destroy enemy C&C Infrastructure is important. AWACS for example can copansate some disadvantages of an Aircraft when it lacks on Supercruise or TVC, that mean in BVR engagements F-16 can become a Deadly opponent for EF-2000 by using BVR Missiles guidet by Datalink. WVR Missiles with high Boresight Capability and TVC are also Capable of defeating the latest high manouverable Fighters in Dogfights.

In that Point I agree with you.

Back
Top Bottom