What's new

F-35 pilot explains how US Marine Corp's F-35B makes China's 'carrier killer' missiles irrelevant

Are you serious with those questions ?

To date, the US is the only power in history to conduct and support a conflict EXTRAHEMISPHERICALLY, meaning we fought a war on the other side of the world. Yes, in the past, there have been other powers that fought outside their borders, but those armies had to literally lived off the land. The US military logistics system is the best in the world. In Desert Storm, we transported troops, food, equipment, fuel, and spare parts. What else are there ?

Mmmm...Not really...:lol:

Against who? Of all the war USA Fighted since WWII, no enemy was strong enough to threaten USA‘s logistics. If it is
against Russia or China, USA can still do that? And the whole article is about a possible conflict with China. So think again.

something a little off the topic but actually relevant:why USA is so obsessed with South sea?

All know but nobody tell: SSBN base in Hainan.

Last edited:
Against who? Of all the war USA Fighted since WWII, no enemy was strong enough to threaten USA‘s logistics. If it is
against Russia or China, USA can still do that? And the whole article is about a possible conflict with China. So think again.
At least I think, unlike the lot of you.

You obviously lacked history and logic in your school in China. What was called 'The Cold War' may not have involved a lot of direct shooting between the Warsaw Pact and NATO, but both sides knew that their logistic lines would be the highest priority, to both protect and attack. Your China foolishly adopted the concept of "The People's War" where the main principles of warfare were defensive, essentially fighting the enemy after he became an invader. The PLA never seriously considered and trained under the idea of attacking the enemy's logistic lines beyond China's borders. How many books have been written about this in the West, you will never know.

You will never know because like your fellow Chinese on this forum, you think you know it all. At least I admit my ignorance, talk to those who are knowledgeable, and READ.

You obviously lacked history and logic in your school in China. What was called 'The Cold War' may not have involved a lot of direct shooting between the Warsaw Pact and NATO, but both sides knew that their logistic lines would be the highest priority, to both protect and attack. Your China foolishly adopted the concept of "The People's War" where the main principles of warfare were defensive, essentially fighting the enemy after he became an invader. The PLA never seriously considered and trained under the idea of attacking the enemy's logistic lines beyond China's borders. How many books have been written about this in the West, you will never know.

You will never know because like your fellow Chinese on this forum, you think you know it all. At least I admit my ignorance, talk to those who are knowledgeable, and READ.

again you prove my comment on you: some dude pretend to be an expert

I do not even want to respond to you at first because It is wasting of time to respond to biased and stupid. I remeber you are the dude believe J-20 is origin from I.44 and J-20’s canard is worse than horizontal tail but can not tell why? Please do not quote me,so I do not need to answer you

"We are just going to not use our supercarriers and hide our crews on the countless unoccupied 600+ feet dirt floors in the South China sea with additional support aircraft from other capital ships. Checkmate! These antiship missiles are irrelevant!"

Oh no! Capital ships and static "600+ feet floors" in firing range!
The achilles heel of a modern anti ship and large conventional missile force! What are we gonna do now?

Sounds more like some buzzword ridden ad for some gimmick of their overpriced product. Does the author even understand the word "irrelevant"?

Last edited:
again you prove my comment on you: some dude pretend to be an expert
And what are you guys doing here considering this is a military oriented forum and none of you have ever served ?

I remeber you are the dude believe J-20 is origin from I.44...
And I am not alone in that opinion.

...and J-20’s canard is worse than horizontal tail but can not tell why ?
But I have always explained why ever since the jet came out. You guys just do not like the answer. Not because the answer is wrong, but because you cannot refute it at the technical level.

Please do not quote me,so I do not need to answer you
This is a publicly available and accessible forum. Your comments are fair game, whether you like it or not.

I am not here to change you guys' minds. Your brains are already calcified. My responses to your comments are for the silent readers out there who are fully capable of assessing what they read.

Are you serious with those questions ?

To date, the US is the only power in history to conduct and support a conflict EXTRAHEMISPHERICALLY, meaning we fought a war on the other side of the world. Yes, in the past, there have been other powers that fought outside their borders, but those armies had to literally lived off the land. The US military logistics system is the best in the world. In Desert Storm, we transported troops, food, equipment, fuel, and spare parts. What else are there ?

Japan on the other side of the world.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2004-01-17/iraq-bound-japanese-troops-arrive-in-kuwait/121334

Australian troops on the other side of the world.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2005-04-18/iraq-bound-australian-troops-start-to-arrive-in/1553522

Pretty easy when Kuwait allows itself to be used as a staging base and welcomes you in. Kuwait provides the military bases. Kuwait provides the airports. Kuwait provides the petroleum. Kuwait provides a modern road network.

And then you simply drive across the border into Iraq. Big whoop.
iraq_attack_options_map485.gif

This is logistics.
e6edfb81b3f7a1902a6fc23b21587826.jpg

56d7ab505b3a8e8c018441b591a23280.jpg

f0bd5165c6b70924580b42eae48aebe5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom