What's new

F-35 Lightning in for touchdown at Defence Expo India

w
Pakistan is a F16 user, next logical step is F-35. Pakistan should start bugging US for F-35s already. Unless India purchase Sh!t ton of F-21 or something for billion n billions. F-35 is not going there.
we are not getting f35 PERIOD!

o

now thats some fake accent
thats the official PAF source in utube! As for accent, probably u should develop that too, who knows u might able to sell a few tejas, since Malaysia has already rejected yr teja so has srilanka.

Nice video n animation but reality on ground is quite different. Remember, Degree degree hoti hy.

Ly lo yar.
haha u probably didnt watch it by concentrating on it......Aviation City and integrating the academia with industry is the KEY!

i suggest watch it again and this time concentrate.

thats the official PAF source in utube! As for accent, probably u should develop that too, who knows u might able to sell a few tejas, since Malaysia has already rejected yr teja so has srilanka.
come on man.
give me the source

so are you developing your own jet engine for project azm :what:

haha u probably didnt watch it by concentrating on it......Aviation City and integrating the academia with industry is the KEY!

i suggest watch it again and this time concentrate.
Bhi, academia aur industry Pakistan hi ki honi ya phir Europe America ki ho gi. It takes decades and centuries for industry and academics to mature and start producing breakthrough scientific research and inventions, plus many of west university receives billions of dollars for research purposes.

Building labs and paying highly qualified scientists, infrastructure, building, testing breaking and analyze cycle cost lot of money. Reinventing the wheel Jf-17 with China was easier but this 5th 6 th generation stuff mean some new breakthroughs in technology.

come on man.
give me the source

so are you developing your own jet engine for project azm :what:
this is the official source u moron, we work differently here in our country, our working culture is different.

Watch that video to know about engine., its being build around 2 advanced versions of WS19G engines.

Hahaha waisy bachay tujhe WS17 ka b pta ha k nai?? wo engine b JF17 k future Blocks ko power karay ga!:lol:

And just give u a clue WS13E had a power of 100KN, which will power Block-4 and will update fleet with it aka the old blocks........And Block 5 and 6 may have that WS17:lol:

Bachay! as i told u guys, yr at our mercy, and in future that gap will only grow many folds!:lol::lol::lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_aircraft_engines

this is the official source u moron, we work differently here in our country, our working culture is different.

Watch that video to know about engine., its being build around 2 advanced versions of WS19G engines.

Hahaha waisy bachay tujhe WS17 ka b pta ha k nai?? wo engine b JF17 k future Blocks ko power karay ga!:lol:

And just give u a clue WS13E had a power of 100KN, which will power Block-4 and will update fleet with it aka the old blocks........And Block 5 and 6 may have that WS17:lol:

Bachay! as i told u guys, yr at our mercy, and in future that gap will only grow many folds!:lol::lol::lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_aircraft_engines
LOL
what a proud example of chest thumping on china's developments and achievements by you and your people
okay carry on i dont mind :sarcastic:

ohhh i am scared :omghaha::nana:
LOL

YEAH yeah i dont know much but i have a clue that its a chinese development on which you pakistanis have some joy .:cuckoo:
i wouldn't prefer as much chest thumping as you, if I were to buy a chinese product.
anyways its pakistan so you can carry on with it. :omghaha::nana:
MORON:pleasantry:

:lol: u boy! u really need to stop advertising and publicising the israeli weapons or whatever else.........

Yr strategic friends have really shown how real and effective yr weapons truly are!

Hint; spice bomb as well as Yr Radars and spyder air defence missile, which got jammed and ended up blowing up its own helicopter....turns out JF17's chinese jammers had not only blinded yr radars but tempered yr missiles IFFs too:rofl:

Got to love the quality and choices of the Israeli Strategic planners:omghaha:

Well now lets just hope that yr strategic allies dont end up blowing an aircraft of yr military advisers next time with yr Barak-8 SAM and further embarrass the already down Israeli defence equipment industry:rofl:

LOL
what a proud example of chest thumping on china's developments and achievements by you and your people
okay carry on i dont mind :sarcastic:

ohhh i am scared :omghaha::nana:
LOL

YEAH yeah i dont know much but i have a clue that its a chinese development on which you pakistanis have some joy .:cuckoo:
i wouldn't prefer as much chest thumping as you, if I were to buy a chinese product.
anyways its pakistan so you can carry on with it.
MORON:pleasantry:
:rofl::rofl::rofl: abay hindwany! tu hamain kya kah raha ha ja k pehle apna samosa to check kar, Jf17 hamara jahaz ha or wo ajj battle proven jet ha or export success bhi ha......

or tu kya chawalain maar raha ha?:pop: dekh tu naya naya ha to tujhe main kuch nai kahta, lekin yahan pr hum log technical cheezon pr baatain kart hain, hum log wahan pr apni apni fields k experts hain zyadatarr.......

tu apna intro kara taky mujhe pta chally k tu ny itni barri chawal maar he q di ha, q k hum sabko already pta ha k humne tery sath kya kia tha operation swift retort main, iss basis py main ny kaha tha k yr at our mercy q k u really ARE!

now according to our calculations, it wont take more then 4 weeks to recapture Dehli just like we captured for the first time in 12th century!

:lol: u boy! u really need to stop advertising and publicising the israeli weapons or whatever else.........

Yr strategic friends have really shown how real and effective yr weapons truly are!

Hint; spice bomb as well as Yr Radars and spyder air defence missile, which got jammed and ended up blowing up its own helicopter....turns out JF17's chinese jammers had not only blinded yr radars but tempered yr missiles IFFs too:rofl:

Got to love the quality and choices of the Israeli Strategic planners:omghaha:

Well now lets just hope that yr strategic allies dont end up blowing an aircraft of yr military advisers next time with yr Barak-8 SAM and further embarrass the already down Israeli defence equipment industry:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: abay hindwany! tu hamain kya kah raha ha ja k pehle apna samosa to check kar, Jf17 hamara jahaz ha or wo ajj battle proven jet ha or export success bhi ha......

or tu kya chawalain maar raha ha?:pop: dekh tu naya naya ha to tujhe main kuch nai kahta, lekin yahan pr hum log technical cheezon pr baatain kart hain, hum log wahan pr apni apni fields k experts hain zyadatarr.......

tu apna intro kara taky mujhe pta chally k tu ny itni barri chawal maar he q di ha, q k hum sabko already pta ha k humne tery sath kya kia tha operation swift retort main, iss basis py main ny kaha tha k yr at our mercy q k u really ARE!

now according to our calculations, it wont take more then 4 weeks to recapture Dehli just like we captured for the first time in 12th century!
oho bete me naya hu
me toh dar gaya tere se LOL

HAVE JOY WITH YOU AND YOUR CALCULATIONS.
toh phir ab calculations bhi kar diye hai toh ajao phir dekhte hai.:nono::haha:

hum log wahan pr apni apni fields k experts hain zyadatarr.......
bakiyon ka pata nhi pr tu toh nhi lagta expert ya professional
teri language hi dekhle.
debate karna atta nhi, apna point rakhna atta nhi toh phir kyo qoute karte ho .
bas abusive language hi hai tumhare jyadatr post me:what:

Back
Top Bottom