What's new

F-35 Lightning in for touchdown at Defence Expo India

Most tech savvy countries can create some shape or form of stealth fighter. But technological gap between US and Pakistan is a day n night difference. Universities over here are rewriting and redefine science research papers and science books everyday.

Whereas in Pakistan degree, degree hoti hy.

So ya, Pakistan can create project Azam but system, subsystems, software, quality will be Mehran n farrari difference.

Totally agree with the first part bro. But like JF17 - expect certain imports and inputs from abroad, and a massive improvement in domestic abilities over the next decade thanks to current ongoing projects.

Fingers crossed!

@KAL-EL f35 is being offered to india buddy......the deep state in america will have a heart attack if somebody from America talks about selling it to Pakistan.

Most tech savvy countries can create some shape or form of stealth fighter. But technological gap between US and Pakistan is a day n night difference. Universities over here are rewriting and redefine science research papers and science books everyday.

Whereas in Pakistan degree, degree hoti hy.

So ya, Pakistan can create project Azam but system, subsystems, software, quality will be Mehran n farrari difference.
watch post#14

@KAL-EL f35 is being offered to india buddy......the deep state in america will have a heart attack if somebody from America talks about selling it to Pakistan.

watch post#14

Well I have no political power, I just don’t have an issue if Pakistan were to somehow negotiate for a squadron or two of F35s.

American restrictions and costs are too high (you have to pay them to hire their stooges to supervise the planes we paid for)

I would hope Pakistan pursues an airbus like company with Turkey and Malaysia where costs are spread between the countries and we get a decent product out of it.

Trump will offer F-35A to India when he visits New Dlehi next month.
Indua will have to keep them atleast 50 km away from S400 systems

No F-35 offer ... F-16 or F-18 they wont sell India something which will pacify their major non nato ally...
F-35 might come though a decade later if AMCA gets delayed<likely>

F35 will only come if we select F21 that too after a decade. Which is unlikely to happen.

Well I have no political power, I just don’t have an issue if Pakistan were to somehow negotiate for a squadron or two of F35s.
yeah but thats not realistically possible thats what i was saying.....considering those helicopters, those 8 f16 etc

Surely not, they have to abandon the S400 system or will never ever get even an offer.

Our government made a conscious decision to buy S400.

And as such it is a conscious decision against the F-35. Or they were not aware of the consequences?!

But do you really think the USA would deny a NATO partner - Turkey - the F-35 since they purchased S400 while at the same time India will be allowed to keep them?

IMO a plain naive idea!

And as such it is a conscious decision against the F-35. Or they were not aware of the consequences?!

But do you really think the USA would deny a NATO partner - Turkey - the F-35 since they purchased S400 while at the same time India will be allowed to keep them?

IMO a plain naive idea!
They were aware of the consequences. Biggest issue is the American critical defence systems comes with "terms and conditions attached".
US even offered THAAD as a S400 alternative yet we decided to stick with S400.

They were aware of the consequences. Biggest issue is the American critical defence systems comes with "terms and conditions attached".
US even offered THAAD as a S400 alternative yet we decided to stick with S400.
He is asking will US compromise to let its main fighter jet fly under S-400?

Back
Top Bottom