76 mm main gun (and probably depth charge launchers in front):
2bcebe035f5fb7549c8ea679c416f02c.jpg

FM-90 surface to air missile launcher:
5b555e7ed0aab89b5e1539014583c6c9.jpg

Anti-ship missile (cruise missile?) launchers:
012ed8accfda9f892179024d1b4da8c2.jpg

Torpedo launchers:
f4ff59a23ed84b9b56d5f5d43aa76891.jpg

well considering them to be in malaysia at the moment as stated by an earlier post, i guess they will arive a spetember 06 gift to the nation!!

regards!

Kool but where is the z-9 choppers?

Kool but where is the z-9 choppers?

the commender have gone shopping on it,, :lol:,,
sorry!

it must be at port and not have been move on board as yet. there was a previous post claiming that the ship is at a malysian port and these pics are from there. do it may be that the choppers are in shed at port or they might have even be here in karachi as we know tha few have already been deleivered,,,,

regards!

good pictures, buddy
i have been confused for a long time about the stick at the front of F-22p, anyone knows??? refer to the attached photo which is pointed out with a red circle?:pakistan:

Best Regards

Nothing fancy: its a flagpole and carries a navigation light. You find this on the Chinese Jiangwei 2 (Type 053H3) and Pakistan's Tariq class (ex-UK Type 21 Amazon class) ships as well.

Nothing fancy: its a flagpole and carries a navigation light. You find this on the Chinese Jiangwei 2 (Type 053H3) and Pakistan's Tariq class (ex-UK Type 21 Amazon class) ships as well.

yes, they must be careful because the 76mm-gun may shoot the flagpole, am i right?
best regards!

yes, they must be careful because the 76mm-gun may shoot the flagpole, am i right?
best regards!

what a scene it would be,,,
a 76mm firing at a flag pole from five yards,,, :flame:!!
friend, all such things are accessories and are removed in battle maneuvers,,

regards!

FM-90 surface to air missile launcher is not very long range and its effecitveness against cruise and antiship missels is also questionable and now a days no aricraft with antiship role or antiship helicopter is going to come near as 80 to 100km. So Pakistan should buy MBDA Aster 30 with range of 3–120 km, speed of Mach 4.5; 1,400 m/s with flight altitude of 20 km.
MBDA Aster 30 is integrated on Republic of Singapore Navy Formidable class frigates. Formidable class frigate has Displacement of 3,200 tonnes on other hand F-22P has Displacement of 3,144. So both type of Frigrates has same weight class. These FM-90 surface to air missiles can be integrated on Pakistani missel boats. But integraton on Frigrates is a fatal mistake.!

FM-90 surface to air missile launcher is not very long range and its effecitveness against cruise and antiship missels is also questionable and now a days no aricraft with antiship role or antiship helicopter is going to come near as 80 to 100km. So Pakistan should buy MBDA Aster 30 with range of 3–120 km, speed of Mach 4.5; 1,400 m/s with flight altitude of 20 km.
MBDA Aster 30 is integrated on Republic of Singapore Navy Formidable class frigates. Formidable class frigate has Displacement of 3,200 tonnes on other hand F-22P has Displacement of 3,144. So both type of Frigrates has same weight class. These FM-90 surface to air missiles can be integrated on Pakistani missel boats. But integraton on Frigrates is a fatal mistake.!

the problem is... F-22P has no room for VLS so Asters can not be integrated, however Chinese RAM can do a very good job.
RIM-116%20RAM.jpg

you are pointing to type**???
i just wanted to search about there specs!!

regards!

Back
Top Bottom