What's new

F-22 VS SU-35BM.......

Indonesia is likely to get Su 35 S within 1-2 years from now, so if F-22 is good enough, it shouldn't be afraid to appear on Pitch Black exercise in Australia when we already have some of them, and Australia need to ask us once again to participate, at previous exercise we used our Su 30 and had dog fight with Australian F-18 Super Hornet.

Exercise Pitch Black - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Exercise Pitch Black is a biennial warfare exercise hosted by the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF). The exercise is normally held in Northern Australia, primarily at RAAF Bases Darwin and Tindal. The aim of the exercise is to practice Offensive Counter Air and Defensive Counter Air combat, in a simulated war environment. It traditionally consists of a 'red team' and a 'blue team' based at separate locations, with one attacking the other.

International air forces with defence ties to Australia are invited, which normally consist of France's Armée de l'Air; the Royal Malaysian Air Force, the Republic of Singapore Air Force; the Royal Thai Air Force; the Royal New Zealand Air Force; the United States Air Force; and Britain's Royal Air Force; while the 2012 Pitch Black saw participation by theIndonesian Air Force for the first time.[1] Countries unable to participate are able to send observers.

If want you say is right and Bvr missiles are actually incapable then why is the rest of the world also buying this "incapable" technology?

If the world wide is doing shit, a shit stays shit.
Everybody is well aware that stealth technology did not work, is not working, and won't work. However, US invests huge amount of money in this technology with F-22, and F-35,....followed by Russia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, and ....even Iran.
Everybody knows very well that a tank inside a city is a disaster, because it is very vulnerable, but US as Israelis, as Russia used it inside cities.
About BVR, if you could find me trustworthies sources proving me that just one BVR destroyed only one aircraft, ....but you cannot. -no use tell me about israelis' fantaisies, or US show about, I've seen them all-.Let's think just one moment. Suppose an aircraft firing a bvr from 50 km. What's happenned ? At first, can the the opposite fighter detect the fired missile ? If so, what will the pilot do ? Could you send in combat a fighter unable to detect a basic missile fired from 50 km ?

During 1990-2000 many US fighters were in Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia, in order to enforce the forbidden zone to iraqi fighters. In the end of 1990's, there was an incident maybe in early 2000's an iraqi Mig-25 violated this zone and enterred in Saudi air sky. US sent immediatly F-15, F-16, F-18, even F-14, they launched a considerable number of air to air missiles including the last shit availlbale in US inventory the aim 120 C AMRAAM. They launched at least more than 10 missiles, none could reach its target, the iraqi pilot managed to dodge them all. This was done by an old, heavy 50's design, not very agile, but the pilot successfully managed to avoid the state of the art of US shit. If an old fighter like the Mig-25 is able to dodge several dozens of air to air missiles, what would it be with an agile Mig-21 equiped with effective RWR, and good avionic ? SU-35, Mig-35, or Rafale, and Typhoon no use to tell more. After that, you can still believe in BVR ? For each wvr missile that reach its target, US managed to launch at least 20 air to air missiles -if they reach their target, this is far to be garantee-. This is the truth. The effectiveness of air to air missiles is overall dubious. Knowing this fact, in each conflict, US manage to deploy a ratio of 10 fighters against 1 ennemy. They know very well that their strategy sucks.

Last edited:
In 1991, in order to send their F-117, americans sent their commandos to destroy chieftly the huge VHF radar station in Iraq. Because the F-117 could be stealthy to often used radar frequencies, but not to the old and still effective VHF frequencies. After the war in 1991, a combined study leaded by US Air Force concluded that their F-117 were spotted several times by old iraqi's 1960's radars. In 1999 the concept was completly down, because serbian air defense downed 2 F-117, and 1 B-2.
tom-cruise-crazy.jpg

They know very well that their strategy sucks.
Oh almighty and knowledgeable member please lead the foolish military. You have more experience than all of the Joint Chief of Staff combined. Maybe you should lead the USAF, US Navy, USMC, US Army, and the USCG single handedly .

Son...This is so stupid I am going to leave it up to your fellow Pakistanis to set you straight.
ok please let me know a single case where BVR missile has proved itself against a Potentially capable Aircraft like Su-35, EF typhoons, rafale, Gripens......you and my Pakistani fellow please both come out from Hollywood cinema and then comment....... If BVR were the final click remember there would be no WVR missiles and cannons in the aircrafts having BVR capability....... and please you both tell me one thing what are Chaffs and Flares...... then we will talk further......

ok please let me know a single case where BVR missile has proved itself against a Potentially capable Aircraft like Su-35, EF typhoons, rafale, Gripens......you and my Pakistani fellow please both come out from Hollywood cinema and then comment....... If BVR were the final click remember there would be no WVR missiles and cannons in the aircrafts having BVR capability....... and please you both tell me one thing what are Chaffs and Flares...... then we will talk further......

The hype, the conditionning, propaganda helped to make our brain completly lobomized. No wonder why many people nowadays still believe -in spite of Internet, and the presence of alternative informations- what the western propaganda say.
If you follow conflicts since 1942, US Army never could won -still the case today- a war without the help of the half of the planet, even with that, an american victory was not garantee. It is not a matter with F-22, SU-35, or F-35, new US laser, etc...It is a matter of philosophy, US high responsibles -not the pilots- view a war is supposed to be win by "a press button", because it is America. The problem with americans is the technologism, and they consider themselves as the best -I don't mean average american, but the elites-. This is what Hollywood mainstream is trying to wash our brain. US hype was a success during my youth. We had no Internet, we rely on what we saw, and what we watched, and simply what we could find in that time -70's, 80's, 90's-. The canals of information were hold, the only way to find an alternative information was to leave western countries. Nowadays, I don't understand the youngs, they have Internet, they could access with one click and see how the propaganda runs. It is not because Pentagone say something that it is the truth, most of the time it is the complete contrary.

Back to our subject I sustain that untill now, I've never found a concrete proof -other than the shit made by Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, Boeing, etc...- about any BVR success in these last 60 years. Iam sure about one thing, the BVR success will have to wait long, long time yet.
About the WVR, the success -if success it is- is more mixed, it ask to launch at least and in the better case 10 WVR missiles in order to down an aircraft. Then, what could we expect from BVR ?

Dude all of the fighters you named havent been in live combat. Aircraft still have wvr missiles and cannons because the minimum range of a bvr missile is 35 plus km the minimum range of an autocannon is point blank.Hope that clears it up.

Dude all of the fighters you named havent been in live combat. Aircraft still have wvr missiles and cannons because the minimum range of a bvr missile is 35 plus km the minimum range of an autocannon is point blank.Hope that clears it up.
Dear enemy air bases are always far beyond 35 kilometers similarly the jet will appear and will be detected beyond 35 kilometers where you can use BVR missile........ no need for WVR missiles if BVR is dominating the fight........ But still the world keeps WVR missile because BVR has no such credibility as it is shown in Defense articles, news, bla bla

Maybe firing BVRs forces opponent pilot to take evasive maneuvers and thus drain out its tanks thus more dog fight capability to the firer??

Raptor wins!!! You ask why!?

ITS THE FREAKIN F-22 FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD!!!

:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Back
Top Bottom