What's new

F-22 VS SU-35BM.......

F -22 will eat alive ... If you put any 4 th gen fighters... SU-35 Rules the sky..
with pesa radar in Su-35 i think the answer.....NO

On paper, Me 262 had advantage over P-51. In reality, P-51 scored favorably against Me 262. Paper and reality are not always consistent.
P-51 come over Me-262 by numbers not because it is more powerful

Su-35 has superb IRST. In real combat situation, airfields are destroyed by long range cruise missiles. F-22 would have to fight Su-35 within ranges of say 100 km. It is doubtful F-22's lower RCS can play much of a role. Most air to air combat is classic dogfight, not BVR. BTW Su-35 has no two seater version like the Flanker shown.

may be most of Past air combats.....not now

with pesa radar in Su-35 i think the answer.....NO

P-51 come over Me-262 by numbers not because it is more powerful

may be most of Past air combats.....not now
PESA is not powerful as F-22 radar.. We must admit the technological advancement of US .. Instead showing hatred on US

Maybe. Methinks an F-15 in the hands of an Israeli pilot is far more deadly than an F-22 in the hands of a Saudi pilot.

Su-35 has superb EW. It is doubtful F-22's AMRAAMs can even get past Su-35's EW.
Piloting skills is a considerable factor but the fact remains undeniable that with stealth aircraft you always start with an advantage and that advantage is enormous. For example, JSF in the hands of Israel would give it an unfair edge -almost similar one when Israelis started flying F-15s and F-16s while her arab neighbours were still flying Mig-21 and Mig-19s". JSF in Israeli arsenal would mean the chances of an attack on Iranian Nuclear installations going up by at least 100000%.

PESA is not powerful as F-22 radar.. We must admit the technological advancement of US .. Instead showing hatred on US
you are right USA have the most advanced technology

With BVR, AESA and other avionics technologies spreading rapidly, the F-22 will lose in numbers; they are only about 200 of them in the US arsenal.
this is if we compare with other platforms like the SU-35, but in a war scenario, the F-22s will be accompanied by F-15s, F-16s and many EW/ECM dedicated warplanes, and that what gives them an edge.

Syrian and Egyptian pilots downed many Usraeli pilots with their superior tech in many conflicts, by using good tactics, so there are no mythological Usraeli pilots.

With BVR, AESA and other avionics technologies spreading rapidly, the F-22 will lose in numbers; they are only about 200 of them in the US arsenal.
this is if we compare with other platforms like the SU-35, but in a war scenario, the F-22s will be accompanied by F-15s, F-16s and many EW/ECM dedicated warplanes, and that what gives them an edge.

Syrian and Egyptian pilots downed many Usraeli pilots with their superior tech in many conflicts, by using good tactics, so there are no mythological Usraeli pilots.
I know that this comparison is theoretical and war scenarios are different but good tactics not always can overcome technological advance

I know that this comparison is theoretical and war scenarios are different but good tactics not always can overcome technological advance
Not always, but I meant that even with supposedly inferior technology the Syrians and mostly the Egyptians, managed to win air battles against more advanced technologies, it was a tribute to the pilots and their skills and the tactics learned and used by the Egyptian air-force as a whole between 1967 and 1974.
Today the technological gap is almost inexistent. As far as Egypt is concerned, with hundreds of F-16s and new generation MIG-29s. the technology is almost in par with Usrael.

F-22 will kick a.ss with electronic warfare systems and BVR even before Su-35 detects it. We can compare it with PAK-FA. But no other Russian&Chinese aircraft.
No dude you are making a mistake here..... Even if F-22 gets a chance of first shot it doesn't matter because SU-35 has the capability of Jamming those BVR missiles through stron jammers..... SU-35 can manage to bring F-22 WVR fight (Dog fight) Where SU-35 is unbeatable..... F-22 stands no chance in front of SU-35 in BVR...

F-22 will kick a.ss with electronic warfare systems and BVR even before Su-35 detects it. We can compare it with PAK-FA. But no other Russian&Chinese aircraft.
most of the people think F22 is an older genration 5th gen fighter lolzzzz

the story is not just about F22s outer skinthat makes it invincible or its powerfull engines and AESA radar or the capabillity to fire missiles even if its in a stall !!

the real power or say stealth of F 22 is never disclosed well for starters its current EW suite is comparble to french SPECTRA as a Leopard 2 tank is to T55 (spectra is T55 here)

and im not even talking about its wepons pakage much of which is stillso classified that most people think its not even inveted yet

in short even if SU-35 has an AESA still F22 will eat it alive and wont even burp ... period
No dude you are making a mistake here..... Even if F-22 gets a chance of first shot it doesn't matter because SU-35 has the capability of Jamming those BVR missiles through stron jammers..... SU-35 can manage to bring F-22 WVR fight (Dog fight) Where SU-35 is unbeatable..... F-22 stands no chance in front of SU-35 in BVR...

This thread should be deleted. How can you even compare F-22 ? :o:

Difficult to say. Depends on many factors. My pick is Su-35S. IRST is very impressive.

Back
Top Bottom