What's new

F-22 Raptor’s Impressive Maneuverability

waraich66

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Posted by Capt. On September - 21 - 2007The maneuverability of the F-22 Raptor truly is amazing. The video below shoes the advanced capabilities of the F-22 beyond its radar and stealth technologies. The F-22 is much more stable in low speed maneuvers than all of its predecessors. As you can see in the video below, the F-22 can achieve vertical flight quickly after take off and pull some unbelievable maneuvers. F-15 pilots cant touch the Raptor in mock dogfights during flight tests. The F-22 Raptor is widely known as the most advanced and best military aircraft ever built. With a maximum speed of over Mach 2, advanced avionics, and stealth technology, the F-22 raptor truly is in a class of its own. Watch the video below to see the advanced stability and maneuverability of the F22 Raptor.

The armament and specifications of the F22 raptor can be seen in the image below. Click any picture for a full size image.

Last edited by a moderator:
all these capabilities come at a huge cost.

i read somewhere that it is better to buy eurofighter since 3 eurofighters come at the price of a f-22 , and 3 of them certainly are enough to beat a f-22 !!

Grea..t....I have seen air rather abrupt air brakes from Sukhois; plz some one post similar vids for F-22

I read somewhere on the USAF website once in a simulated environment.. in Alaska, a Lone f-22 took out 46 f-15s before being cornered by 6 f-15s... Certainly it is the best fighter aircraft ever produced.

Please don't ask for sources as i cant recall. Just google it

Understandably, the Russians seem over enthusiastic to take on the raptor with their PAK FA with India. However, has anyone ever considered what the USAF might have by the time the first PAKFa even rolls out? think not.

Last edited:
I read somewhere on the USAF website once in a simulated environment.. in Alaska, a Lone f-22 took out 46 f-15s before being cornered by 6 f-15s... Certainly it is the best fighter aircraft ever produced.

Understandably, the Russians seem over enthusiastic to take on the raptor with their PAK FA with India. However, has anyone ever considered what the USAF might have by the time the first PAKFa even rolls out? think not.

it will be a Combat UAV. nothing like the present hunter/ killer drones.
but an air superiority fighter that will match the flight and maneuvers of syfy Alien crafts.

F-22 is touted to be the last "manned" combat plane. despite the imporved flight suit that takes care of extreem Gs. F-22 and other modren fighters are already testing the limits of human ablities to stay conscious and capable to fly.

but any fighter plane afterwords will be based on the demands of such maneuvers that it would make it practically impossble to fly it on board.

hence its next cousin will be an unmanned UAV which will far exceed F-22's present abilities that sound like oout of this world and ahead of its time

That sound to good to be true. I hope it is true.

PAK FA isn't going to be better then the raptor...:lol:

But India doesn't need to go head to head with a raptor so doesn't matter.

i read somewhere that it is better to buy eurofighter since 3 eurofighters come at the price of a f-22 , and 3 of them certainly are enough to beat a f-22 !!

You are kidding me right?

That made me LOL! :usflag:

The Euro Fighters, all 3-20 of them, would be shot down before they even knew there was a F22 around.

Yes, there are huge and expensive costs associated with the F22 -- but for a good reason.

You can't use Volkswagon money to buy a Ferrari for the same reason you cannot get TOP TIER technology and performance with a BUDGET wallet.

To get the BEST aircraft and technology LOTS of money has to be invested in new software and manufacturing. If anyone thinks the Euro Fighter, even three of them, are an equal match for an F22, by all means BUY them :rofl:

How did it take out 46 f-15s?

Was it armed with 46 missiles? or did the F-15s just start falling out of the skies for the fear of it?

I mean, make realistic claims.

The F/A22 is no doubt a quantum leap since the inception of F-16s, but cmon, be realistic in googling stuff up.

Was it armed with 46 missiles? or did the F-15s just start falling out of the skies for the fear of it?

The F/A22 is no doubt a quantum leap since the inception of F-16s, but cmon, be realistic in googling stuff up.
The US made peacetime air combat training as realistic as just a hair's breadth short of firing real missiles at each other. A radar lock does not guarantee a missile hit, but since we do not want to shoot each other with live missiles in peace time, a radar lock is the next best thing. But then again, given the advancements in missile technology, that radar lock might as well be very close to that guarantee.

in a SIMULATED ENVIROMENT. I do not need to lie. . . I just thought I'd add some info which i had personally obtained. kinda hard to keep track of everything you read.. Khair. . . believe it if u want and or vice versa.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom