What's new

F-22 fighter was shot down by two j-10

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the P-3 incident tells us anything, than this would be an international incident. The Chinese would proudly parade the pilot and wreckage.

If the P-3 incident tells us anything, than this would be an international incident. The Chinese would proudly parade the pilot and wreckage.

Why show off? And to study the wreckage to get it not be better. Event occurs, the only picture a scene of wreckage had already been fully removed.

The authenticity of this event, I do not want to explain too much. Letter there, do not believe no. But from the F-22 was shot down the moment the exposure, what happens is a series of real events.
In September, China's electronics expert, is the mysterious murder of the anti-stealth expert. China then uses the remaining exposure of U.S. special forces guns.

Why show off? And to study the wreckage to get it not be better. Event occurs, the only picture a scene of wreckage had already been fully removed.

Why show off a P-3? The P-3 was both studied and shown to the world. And please...I doubt that if there really was wreckage pictures that it was fully removed. If such pictures existed they would spread like wildfire to all forums and all countries. It makes one wonder why China didn't remove the 'secret' J-20 pictures?

It's always convenient to use excuses such as the pictures were removed, the fact is that there is zero proof, all the sources you posted was some fantastic fairytale claims written by the worst journalist to possible walk this earth.

The authenticity of this event, I do not want to explain too much. Letter there, do not believe no. But from the F-22 was shot down the moment the exposure, what happens is a series of real events.
In September, China's electronics expert, is the mysterious murder of the anti-stealth expert. China then uses the remaining exposure of U.S. special forces guns.

Oh I see, so China showed off some supposedly captured special forces weapons but didn't show off the wreckage or pilot. That makes zero sense.

Oh I see, so China showed off some supposedly captured special forces weapons but didn't show off the wreckage or pilot. That makes zero sense.
Yes. China's electronics expert, is mysteriously killed by anti-stealth experts doubt the United States in retaliation. You can verify this. Time of death is also at that time.

last week my nanny shot down an UFO with a catapult. the alien landed in our backyard and she hacked it to death with her knitting sticks, unbelievable na?

Yes. China's electronics expert, is mysteriously killed by anti-stealth experts doubt the United States in retaliation. You can verify this. Time of death is also at that time.
Yun Xiaohua
Born in September 1965, Jiangsu Wujin people. National defense science and technology experts, Nanjing University, Professor, Zhejiang Micro Electronics Integrated Technology Engineering Co., Ltd. Chairman. Had entered the Chinese Academy of Engineering in 2007 list of candidates. In 1985 and 1988, respectively, from Nanjing University of Technology and bachelor's and master's degree in China University of Technology. Promoted to professor in 1996, Nanjing University of Microwave Engineering Research Center, Nanjing University, part-time professor. Research for the microwave millimeter-wave RF technology, RF simulation technology, microwave millimeter-wave communication technology, frequency synthesis, multi-chip micro-assembly technology. September 12, 2007, Yun Xiaohua was killed in the campus of Zhejiang University.

What is next..? A B-2 shot down ..?

I ll just leave this here.

089a469e768062d33915f3c05568a3cb.jpg

0bc689706c749fd412cbb98124cdf6b2.jpg

Three guns were engraved with eagle, cobra, horse pattern. Have U.S.A logo. .

83cea278e35e6ecce3a56b5040ee975f.jpg

Left is the pilot ejected, the public use of mobile phones taken. A map is the U.S. film "Die Hard" screenshot. Comparison, note the style parachute.

Please look at the video:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
ha guys, don't say that. It really happened and I was there when all this happened. Please don't say everything there media says is wrong or a gimmick from there government.

The wreckage is actually of an F-22. I later found out that because of F-22 stealthiness it was not detected by there air defense system. Though, I don't if it was J-10 or some other Chinese highly classified aircraft.

However, It still puzzles me why 1 F-22 will be sent to China. As much as I know, The one which was shot down was not a navel version(which could take off from aircraft carrier near Chinese shore) and it can't fly all the way from US to China. I don't think its designed to do that. However, our Chinese friends will tell us more.

Then suddenly after seeing so much in my dream I just woke up.

:sniper:

this is a complete joke.

a j-10 shoots down 2 f-22's (which is supposedely unchallenged in capability), and that too in 2007, even before making first demo flight in 2011.
So, this means that in 2007 j-10 was equipped with 5th generation air to air bvr missiles and a super duper aesa radar bettering the an/apg 77. Also the engines were of high thrust with minimal heat signatures and chinese pilots were so well trained that they downed a 5th gen plane which was already a decade in operation and american pilots having a good experience on it.

to add to all of this, it seems that the f 22 was specially waiting for the j-10 to come and hit it.
spare the f-22, i dont think this was possible for a f-16 also

A complete nonsense article written to win export orders.
Kudos to the jounalist

I heard the J-20 technology was STOLEN from the shot down F-22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom