What's new

F-16s Likely To Be Manufactured In India

Where did you get 2030 from? If IAF is interested and commits to 150 Jets or more, I am sure the company will setup a manufacturing plant in India along with some ToT.
well there are 3000 firm orders of F35 for US and its allies and LM will first furnish them only then it can take further orders and even if LM makes 240 F35 a year it still gonna take 12.5 years rest you can speculate yourself sir when we will get them even if we order now

and LM or USA & its allies for that matter see an opportunity in sellingthere F-16 MLU'd / deep upgraded(latest engine and sub systems and radar, avionicks and EW-ECM suites & weapons) version of there surplus F16s to india which can fullfil owr current shortfall in very short time and maybe thats on MOD and PM mind right now

so first you call india a richest poor nation and then trying to prescribe "pepto bismol" :sarcastic:

point is we are buying or planning to buy F16s as we can and dont need subsidies or soft loans for it and unlike you we are building at least 4 economick corridoars in india itself along with special industrial parks and separate fright corridoars and the biggest fact is owr prosperity is not just based on hope for one corridoar or opportunity we have many of them

now lets get back to F16 shall we :azn:

we can get F35 only post 2030 till then we will have at least three full squads of PAKFA and maybe a bunch of home grown AMCA hope you know what i mean Sir

4 corridors where i don't think these corridor will get success? linking bhutan ? or linking nepal? don't worry link bangladesh?

soft loan or not , f-16 or f-35 , 4 corridors or 5 corridors , we pakistani don't care

4 corridors where i don't think these corridor will get success? linking bhutan ? or linking nepal? don't worry link bangladesh?

soft loan or not , f-16 or f-35 , 4 corridors or 5 corridors , we pakistani don't care
these economic -industrial corridoars will link 4 major metros with each other and they are diffrent from existing infra ask @anant_s he can give you details of the same

but unlike what you are saying you do care about what india is doing in this regard or else you wount have wasted your time talking about it :sarcastic:

these economic -industrial corridoars will link 4 major metros with each other and they are diffrent from existing infra ask @anant_s he can give you details of the same

but unlike what you are saying you do care about what india is doing in this regard or else you wount have wasted your time talking about it :sarcastic:

I don't need details because Mr.kulbhushan yadav has already given lots ofdetails.

Europe (partial),Turkey, South Korea, and Japan, all manufactured the F-16 or derivatives of it. Turkey has manufactured over 300 F-16's alone. Israel tried manufacturing an F-16 delta wing derived fighter called the 'Lavi' but the project went nowhere and was soon concealed.

As to Indian manufacture of the jet, I will believe it when I see it.
I know these countries manufacture but they are manufacturing the birds under License production and not under ToT. All the critical parts of these planes comes directly from USA .i.e Mission Computer, Radar, Engine etc. USA don't give ToT for these things.

I don't need details because Mr.kulbhushan yadav has already given lots ofdetails.
wow so after richest poor then CEPC and now so called kulbhushan yadav ... this is the right way to hop from one to another topics when you are so hurt about USA lobbying to sell india laest version of aef sollahhs :haha:

I know these countries manufacture but they are manufacturing the birds under License production and not under ToT. All the critical parts of these planes comes directly from USA .i.e Mission Computer, Radar, Engine etc. USA don't give ToT for these things.
well to my knowledge USA is giving all these things you mentioned to india and without so called "strings atached" yes there might not be TOT for engine , radar and weapons but everything else .... cheers mate :cheers:

wow so after richest poor then CEPC and now so called kulbhushan yadav ... this is the right way to hop from one to another topics when you are so hurt about USA lobbying to sell india laest version of aef sollahhs :haha:

well to my knowledge USA is giving all these things you mentioned to india and without so called "strings atached" yes there might not be TOT for engine , radar and weapons but everything else .... cheers mate :cheers:
Well you will have to induct these planes in IAF and after that you can manufacture them in India as well but you will still depend on USA for all these things mentioned before. Yes there might be "No Strings Attached". Also if you don't get ToT for engine, radar, missions computers etc then i guess there is no need to use the word ToT because every thing else, you can get in the market and India knows that very well.

Well you will have to induct these planes in IAF and after that you can manufacture them in India as well but you will still depend on USA for all these things mentioned before. Yes there might be "No Strings Attached". Also if you don't get ToT for engine, radar, missions computers etc then i guess there is no need to use the word ToT because every thing else, you can get in the market and India knows that very well.
well sir your partly correct but fact is no one gives you there best kept secrets just because your buying there stuff he or that company is here to make profit the more they sell more the profit nothing wrong in it its the way good and sustained buisness is done

I get your point but not all critical parts are from America. Turkey for example, refurbished PAF F-16's with new engines and parts that the Turks manufacture themselves. No such transfer of production, btw, has ever been extended to Israel.

I get your point but not all critical parts are from America. Turkey for example, refurbished PAF F-16's with new engines and parts that the Turks manufacture themselves. No such transfer of production, btw, has ever been extended to Israel.
After reading your comment, i searched and all i get is that TUSAS Engine Industries (TEI) is manufacturing F110-GE-100 engines under license production. I am not sure if they really are using indigenous engines in F-16. Also did Turkey gave us engines for our F-16 fleet?

After reading your comment, i searched and all i get is that TUSAS Engine Industries (TEI) is manufacturing F110-GE-100 engines under license production. I am not sure if they really are using indigenous engines in F-16. Also did Turkey gave us engines for our F-16 fleet?

The article I have isn't perfectly clear but it gives the impression that Turkey provided engines to PAF F-16's...

"Both countries have struck a deal in an aviation project under which Istanbul will modernize Pakistan’s air fighter planes and some of them have already been flown to Turkey, said Volkan YUZER Regional Coordinator while giving briefing to a group of visiting journalists, hailing from Asia-Pacific countries. He said Turkey was manufacturing engines of the F-16 jets, besides making some of their spare-parts as well."

http://www.samaa.tv/pakistan/2016/05/turkey-to-modernize-f-16-fighter-jets-of-pakistan-air-force/

If the requirement does not exist, the requirement would be made. Its as simple as that.

Then it is going to help Pakistan and China in the war.

Werent you the one who told Rafale deal will be signed in Mid June? What happened to it?
And you have been lobbying for F16 since time immorial. I hope you are proven false yet again.

India does not need F16. Thank u very much.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom