What's new

F-16s Likely To Be Manufactured In India

guess what USA has agreed and LM is ready to tranfer full TOT along with complete rigs , toolings and assembally and overhaul facilities to india as they have already started production of F35 plus the fact the current gen they are offering is almost a gen above the ones they supplied to UAE some years back but still most indians hope to get ASH this way but i dont think baeing will agree to that
Dude even Israel didn't get the full TOT....and what about countries like Turkey which have produced hundred of F-16s are still forbidden full TOT and you think India will just bag it out of the blue.

Dude even Israel didn't get the full TOT....and what about countries like Turkey which have produced hundred of F-16s are still forbidden full TOT and you think India will just bag it out of the blue.
well that was when USA dint had F35 now all US allies are going to replace there F16s with F35 hence that TOT is avilable now just keep watching :tup:

but as per some rumors in delhi circels India and USA are in talks and USA might transfer 60-90 of USAF F16 B/D model refurbisdhed and upgraded with latest engines ,AESA/GaN based combined warfare suite and combined avionics suites and data link with CFT of whome first batch will be upgraded and MLUed in USA while rest in india and with latest range of weapons to india lets see what happens

that happens when you are too dependent on USA AID , Coilation Support Fund and War Ramitence for your economic and political survival instead of building your own internal economy and infrastructure ... Got It :sarcastic:

even after sound industrial base since your independence you are richest poor

even after sound industrial base since your independence you are richest poor
well at least we are making progress and world is investing with us and lining to do buisness with us ever wonderred why ?:sarcastic:

well at least we are making progress and world is investing with us and lining to do buisness with us ever wonderred why ?:sarcastic:

we in Pakistan also doing business and lots of nations investing in like CPEC , because of CPEC lots of nations taking pepto bismol

we in Pakistan also doing business and lots of nations investing in like CPEC , because of CPEC lots of nations taking pepto bismol
what has CEPC got to do with F16s india plans to aquire and make in india ?

and what is this pepto bismol :cheesy:

Personally, I wouldn't care if any technology transferred at all to India. I would love to see if USA can make the F16s in India and sell to Pakistan :)

Pakistan is not India

what has CEPC got to do with F16s india plans to aquire and make in india ?

and what is this pepto bismol :cheesy:

try pepto bismol try google

My view on CPEC,

India does not have direct connectivity with China, still most of our industries are suffering due to tough competition from China. Not only India , being in IT industry I know how companies like Cisco etc are facing tough competition from China.
With this corridor, my expectation is that Pakistan is going to surrender their industry along with your economy. You will become another Tibet with only an exception that you guys cannot travel to China. Because China does not allow terrorists to operate in their homeland.

I can forsee F-35 in IAF in the not so distant future. F-16, no chance.

Pakistan is not India

It is possible will soon happen :) , cuz its only Pakistan still thinking India as their enemy and in India now a days nobody just cares and anyone in our country think you of a failed brotherhood state. That's it . You are one of the few countries in the world who invests only on military to run your country.

I Still hope Mr Modi can make this happen :)

Pakistan is not India

so first you call india a richest poor nation and then trying to prescribe "pepto bismol" :sarcastic:

point is we are buying or planning to buy F16s as we can and dont need subsidies or soft loans for it and unlike you we are building at least 4 economick corridoars in india itself along with special industrial parks and separate fright corridoars and the biggest fact is owr prosperity is not just based on hope for one corridoar or opportunity we have many of them

now lets get back to F16 shall we :azn:

I can forsee F-35 in IAF in the not so distant future. F-16, no chance.
we can get F35 only post 2030 till then we will have at least three full squads of PAKFA and maybe a bunch of home grown AMCA hope you know what i mean Sir

My view on CPEC,

India does not have direct connectivity with China, still most of our industries are suffering due to tough competition from China. Not only India , being in IT industry I know how companies like Cisco etc are facing tough competition from China.
With this corridor, my expectation is that Pakistan is going to surrender their industry along with your economy. You will become another Tibet with only an exception that you guys cannot travel to China. Because China does not allow terrorists to operate in their homeland.

what is indians view we don't care

we can get F35 only post 2030 till then we will have at least three full squads of PAKFA and maybe a bunch of home grown AMCA hope you know what i mean Sir

Where did you get 2030 from? If IAF is interested and commits to 150 Jets or more, I am sure the company will setup a manufacturing plant in India along with some ToT.

It is possible will soon happen :) , cuz its only Pakistan still thinking India as their enemy and in India now a days nobody just cares and anyone in our country think you of a failed brotherhood state. That's it . You are one of the few countries in the world who invests only on military to run your country.

I Still hope Mr Modi can make this happen :)

we don't fear happen or not happen it is modi obama romance

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom