What's new

F-16 planes flying since 10:20 PM over Islamabad, confirms senior Pakistan journalist Hamid Mir

In other news

Srinagar airport, pilot ejects safely

1474358491_mig-21-crash-lands.jpg

Indian air force personnel and army officials stand near the debris of a Mig-21 fighter that crashed into a residential house in the village of Lalgam, 25 kms (16 miles) west of Srinagar December 26, 2002 [Representational Image].Reuters File

An Indian Air Force MiG-21 crash-landed at the Srinagar Airport on Tuesday. The pilot ejected from the aircraft safely, but the runway has been damaged.

The plane is believed to have overshot the runway during landing.

"The fighter jet made an emergency landing at the Srinagar Airport after the pilot noticed a technical snag in the plane. The tyres of the jet were badly burnt due to the emergency landing but timely action saved the plane," airport sources in Srinagar were quoted as saying by the Press Trust of India.

Fire tenders rushed to the spot before the jet could catch fire.

This is not the first time a MiG 21 has crashed. On June 13 2016 a MiG 27 aircraft crashed in Jodhpur, Rajasthan. The pilots ejected safely, but three people were left injured.

Last year on August 24, a MiG 21 Bison aircraft of the Indian Air Force had crashed in Budgam district of Jammu and Kashmir. The pilot ejected safely from the aircraft and no injuries were reported, the Indian Express had reported.

All flight operations at the Srinagar airport have been halted for the time-being, ANI reported.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Indian pilots, masters of the eject button. Small testicles make for poor fighter pilots. :rofl::rofl:

west of Srinagar December 26, 2002
oh ! u are only 14 Years late .. dont worry u will improve !!!

i spotted 3 jets which were not F-16 and more like F-7s at evening over F and G sectors in Islamabad and they were deploying defensive counter measures but only sets of 3 which is obviously a routine exercise and not a full blown encounter...

First thing I am still waiting for a picture of F-16 landing on motorway ................. Hamid Mir said f-16s landed there ......... an ill informed liar (may be)

Second thing I live in the same Islamabad and Pakistanis would know its not that big of a city .................. and I can swear my two years old and me haven't even noticed Jets flying in skies forget the scary noise part. I don't know why people are making a big thing about it. I haven't noticed one single odd thing in my city that would suggest we are at war or are getting ready for one.

Third thing he is literally ill informed Margalla hills don't go all the way to Kashmir (WTF).

Fourth thing I stopped watching and listening right after when he said all this.

@Zibago

First thing I am still waiting for a picture of F-16 landing on motorway ................. Hamid Mir said f-16s landed there ......... an ill informed liar (may be)

Second thing I live in the same Islamabad and Pakistanis would know its not that big of a city .................. and I can swear my two years old and me haven't even noticed Jets flying in skies forget the scary noise part. I don't know why people are making a big thing about it. I haven't noticed one single odd thing in my city that would suggest we are at war or are getting ready for one.

Third thing he is literally ill informed Margalla hills don't go all the way to Kashmir (WTF).

Fourth thing I stopped watching and listening right after when he said all this.

@Zibago
I saw some C 130,s and thats it no F 16,s

Jahil pure Jahil Admi someone kill him

F-16 planes flying since 10:20 PM over Islamabad, confirms senior Pakistan journalist Hamid Mir

Ye to daleel waley nahi ?

@Zibago
He also said that planes are releasing aagy kay golay :P
Phr kuch ho jata ha hamid sab ko to Pakistan Zindabad ka naray lagany lag jaty han :P :D

Right now very low flights of fighter jets on top of islamabad. Consecutive and continues. Is it normal or what ?

Back
Top Bottom