What's new

F-16 planes flying since 10:20 PM over Islamabad, confirms senior Pakistan journalist Hamid Mir

We aren't Creating any hysteria it's "indian Media" with the Support of Patriotic Hamid Mir Shb Creating it.

He is Triggering "Roshni k Golay" over islamabad. :omghaha:

We are just getting amazed after listening him. :omghaha:

Indian media is creating hysteria to make Pakistan look unsecured and scare the investors away, I get that, but people in Pakistan have to stop hiring Mentally Retards as journalist. These Mentally Retarded journalist can't understand World politics and are playing right in the hands of Indians.

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images(10).jpg

Indian media is creating hysteria to make Pakistan look unsecured and scare the investors away, I get that, but people in Pakistan have to stop hiring Mentally Retards as journalist. These Mentally Retarded journalist can't understand World politics and are playing right in the hands of Indians.

i would say whole "PEMRA" seems to work for India and not for Pakistan.

these are the main factors which spread terrorism in Pakistan. you could name them as indian second intelligence in Pakistani Government not going to take any action on these Journalist. Pakistan Army or ISI should make some counter measure for these internal threats.

remember he was giving information and sharing pleasantries with TTP terrorist on a phone?
his phone is recorded and was uploaded. he was talking about army movements.

Yeah i know bro, and the liberation award from hasina as well..

You guys were going to become the super power by 2012 no? We all have a lot to troll each other so it's better to stay quiet. :-)

The difference is that we managed to become regional super power and we are on the way to become super power. Where do you stand in moon mission? Any progress since 2008?

The difference is that we managed to become regional super power and we are on the way to become super power. Where do you stand in moon mission? Any progress since 2008?

Yes regional power in harboring the most deluded people on Earth. I doubt if you know / understand the powerful never need to say repeatedly "We are powerful" they just have to act, and that act proves they are powerful.

Now you can climb the moon, hike the Mars and shout all you want "We are power" but would anybody listen to that?

Yes regional power in harboring the most deluded people on Earth. I doubt if you know / understand the powerful never need to say repeatedly "We are powerful" they just have to act, and that act proves they are powerful.

Now you can climb the moon, hike the Mars and shout all you want "We are power" but would anybody listen to that?

No We do not say we are powerful. I heard it from a discussion on pakistan TV from your ex generals. I heard on one other discussion on pakistanis that Indians are the smartest people. That is why I am saying. i am sayng what world believes. I would not like to say about what world believes about pakistanis.

Bhaion. Dimagh may jon jon c maa behn ge gandi gandi gallian a rahe hn samajh lo mane is khabees insan ko day den :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
Who the fk he thinks he is. At first he is barking on ****** media then how do he know f-16 were going twards or were coming from kashmir by sitting here in islb distance b/w islb n kashmir would atleast be 700-800km they would have just circled around islb n just came back over margalla.
=N last jang be ni hone chahea n
Exercise be ni hone chahea
KASH TARAY PYO SAY TUJH JASE GALTI B NA HOTE
:feminist::feminist::hang3:
its not 700km its hardly 250km mate

Also during this tense situation dont keep all your eyes on india. You are alert and better protected from south but also keep an eye north to afganistan as india may need some desperate help to break your defenses. Just keeping an eye there will stop that possibility but it is important to check all your surroundings and possible threats while staying alert.

Also during this tense situation dont keep all your eyes on india. You are alert and better protected from south but also keep an eye north to afganistan as india may need some desperate help to break your defenses. Just keeping an eye there will stop that possibility but it is important to check all your surroundings and possible threats while staying alert.
very well said

Indians can use proxies like BLA and TTP from west

Back
Top Bottom