What's new

F-16 planes flying since 10:20 PM over Islamabad, confirms senior Pakistan journalist Hamid Mir

@Oscar @waz @Irfan Baloch @WAJsal please check this troll

Pakistan should check is it their own fleet or american one...
Cs-73sJUEAA9m-K.jpg

70 years of indian jets falling from the sky has surely affected many minds

They'll probably fall of the skies due to lack of spares, maintenance and training. Plus potholed Highways would've damaged the landing wheels.

hahahahahahah :v :v he is pure jahil person, this is militry drill PAF planned long time ago :|

The senior "Pakistani" journalist do not know that PAF is holding a full scale exercise? or he just chosed to ignore the fact to create some interest and hype?

Pakistan should check is it their own fleet or american one...
Cs-73sJUEAA9m-K.jpg

And there by settling every dick measuring contest on PDF ever to come.

You hear that guys, our penises look like nuclear missiles to them. Had no idea our neighbours were so insecure about their's.

The senior "Pakistani" journalist do not know that PAF is holding a full scale exercise? or he just chosed to ignore the fact to create some interest and hype?
A better question to ask would be if Hamid Mir even knows how the Air Force runs and what it is suppose to be doing. The fact that you have "aag kay golay" passing as journalism through the mouth of the "Chashm-e-chiragh" of the Urdu media should tell you a thing or two.

Your RSS people say a lot of outlandish nonsense too. I don't even want to bother Googling the content but hopefully you get the hint.

Politicians are suppose to say such things to excite and motivate people. To give them hope (sometimes misplaced), yet this is what politicians do.

A better question to ask would be if Hamid Mir even knows how the Air Force runs and what it is suppose to be doing. The fact that you have "aag kay golay" passing as journalism through the mouth of the "Chashm-e-chiragh" of the Urdu media should tell you a thing or two.
I can just imagine a few better places to shove those aag ka golas but then again, its a public forum!! :P

I do totally agree with you however. :)

Last edited:
#### I guaranteed you that Pakistani will be on moon in 5 years - zaid hamid#####

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/f-16-pla...an-journalist-hamid-mir.450884/#ixzz4L2ypQELY

He said this in 2008 i think. He also said that all important decisions in the world shall be taken after asking pakistan. Listening to this, pakistani audience became emotional.
You guys were going to become the super power by 2012 no? We all have a lot to troll each other so it's better to stay quiet. :-)

Eh you're talking about Pakistan and not india :rofl::rofl::rofl:
OT
Isi liye mein kehta hn ban this jew/jung group f***g idiots gaddar @shah1398 @Zibago :angry:

He was actually in frame of mind that he is talking about SU-30MKIs here. We know whose ejection seats are operated on own in air and who have 55% of serviceability ;)

Nonetheless I am so much fed up with this jung/jew group that I dont even see/read good news on it. It has long been banned in my place n I keep on suggestion everyone around whom I come across. So much so if I am in any shop and jew news is on then my request there is "can U plz change the channel". Also I had discontinued Thenews/Jang newspaper in my last office. Thats how I am fighting individually against it.

Back
Top Bottom