What's new

F-16 at Bagram Air Force Base

Pretty useless I must say, who are you gonna defend against, that too with BVR Missiles? Bad operational tactics!

Nope. This is standard mostly. Who knows maybe Taliban has jets hidden away somewhere you never know. The just in case measures are very important . Or maybe Russia or china mount up a surprise invasion while the F-16 is in the air. Never leave a corner uncovered. Same with Houthis for example they have raided Yemani air bases before and stole their jets and used them all these must be kept on check.

Nope. This is standard mostly. Who knows maybe Taliban has jets hidden away somewhere you never know. The just in case measures are very important . Or maybe Russia or china mount up a surprise invasion while the F-16 is in the air. Never leave a corner uncovered. Same with Houthis for example they have raided Yemani air bases before and stole their jets and used them all these must be kept on check.

Bro, highly unlikely scenarios!

There will always be friendly fire accidents in War time. The fog of War tends to create confusion! As one who has been in combat several times I can attest to this. In desert storm I witnessed first hand a friendly fire incident involving one of our tanks and a FistV. The outcome wasn't pretty but fortunately no one was seriously hurt. While it isn't something that someone wishes to happen it does and always will. Even with the best of training and the most modern equipment.:usflag:

friendly-fire-demotivational-poster-1216293861.jpg

Highly unlikely. Not impossible.

I will agree with Musa here and lets not be one dimensional here. why are we foretting Iran?

America's relations with Iran are even worse than Pakistan. military doesnt operate on sentimentals :)

we also fly our jets along the Pak-Afghan border and they also carry A2A missiles

Are you trying to make a point? Just curious. Not to offend you but have you ever served in Combat? And if you haven't its in poor taste to make statements about something you know nothing about.

yes I done my time back in early 90s

and friendly fire was never part of my training

yes I done my time back in early 90s

and friendly fire was never part of my training
"Military history, when superficially studied, will furnish arguments in support of any theory."
-Bronsart von Schellendorf,

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom