What's new

F-15 VS SU-30MKI

F-15 VS SU-30MKI

• Total voters
oh sorry!!!

its the F-15SE(which i think is the latest version) vs. SU-30MKI

most of the votes for F-15
is it better than SU-30mki or because the sukhoi is indian??

F15, specially the SE version is better than the MKI
Mainly on account of its reduced RCS, and latest in AESA radar tech as well as avionics suite.
It also has an airframe life of 12000 Hours compared to 8000 Hours for the MKI
What that means is that, an F15SE can serve without requiring a major overhaul or expensive MLU, for its entire service life of 40 years,
The MKI in the other hand is of the same spec as it was when it entered operations in 2001. It's specs were state of the art in 2001, not anymore.
MKI are set for MLU in 2020,
This upgrade will bring it upto the level of the F-15SE or at least close to it.

Mainly on account of its reduced RCS, and latest in AESA radar tech as well as avionics suite.
What that means is that, an F15SE can serve without requiring a major overhaul or expensive MLU, for its entire service life of 40 years,
The MKI in the other hand is of the same spec as it was when it entered operations in 2001. It's specs were state of the art in 2001, not anymore.
This upgrade will bring it upto the level of the F-15SE or at least close to it.
you mean SE is better than MKI

SU-30MKI is waiting its upgrade , but it can be a tough call for any non - Stealth jet and peace i dont care much about RCS untill its turns to stealth

F15 is superior interms of EW suite ,Radar ,Jaming capability + it was made for pure air superiority

SU-30MKI is waiting its upgrade , but it can be a tough call for any non - Stealth jet and peace i dont care much about RCS untill its turns to stealth

F15 is superior interms of EW suite ,Radar ,Jaming capability + it was made for pure air superiority

thanks for the info's
i didn't know that.
i always thought that SU-30mki is better than F-15.
and what if compared to f-18 super hornet.

oh sorry!!!

its the F-15SE(which i think is the latest version) vs. SU-30MKI

most of the votes for F-15
is it better than SU-30mki or because the sukhoi is indian??
From what I gather, Su-30MKI, like its cousins, is a mean plane in a close up aerial knife fight, but it is more prone to e.g. engine trouble. F-15SE when flown in stealth outfit will have advantage, esp. at longer ranges.

MK I beats F15 easily.

Here is the compression with US Counter part.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom