What's new

Eyeing jet deal, Saab offers full tech transfer to India

Nobody can give a proof until and unless both pitted against,but we can look around similar results of past when an air superiority fighter pitted against a light/medium fighter,like f15 Vs rest of the fighter. I do believe that latest su30s are way better than 15 and 35s are much evolved than 30s.
Using logic,I don't find any chance for gripen against any air superiority fighter existing today.be it f15 or Sunday 30/35s. The monstrously powerful radars will see gripen much earlier and will be toasted.
Bro you need to learn lots of thing here. In today's world with lots of ground support light weight fighter which mean purpose is to defend is almost on same league like heavy weight. you should check few real time simulate or videos to learn that. Regarding your radar, while defending your area with the help of ground radars or awacs, this will give defending power an edge compare to its opponents. To me Griphen have edge here and now it is now debate that what will be a kill range for both fighters and a distance their bvr missile can cover?

Back
Top Bottom