What's new

Extremist Hindus rout Christians from rural Indian village

Only Pakistanis that do are Hindus... No Muslim migrates to India and thats a fact... Unlike yours where 100's of Muslims migrate to Pakistan everyday.

Show me one proof that any muslim migrated to Pakistan in 2011. Just one I am waiting.
Hindus and sikhs do that everyday. Indian muslims don't.

This is not a religious fight. Why is everyone here trying to prove that their religion is better. Hindus have evils like caste system and genocides of muslims and sikhs. On the other hand Muslims are also not so pure, they have killed their own muslim brothers and are famous in world for bombings and radicalism. Even Christians agree that the crusades were their biggest crimes in history.

Pakistanis here should not be posting crap, India as a whole is way better than Pakistan. We have muslims vice president and world's richest muslim buisnessman has also been an Indian. All muslims in India know whats good for them. Moving to Pakistan was a mistake for many and given chance 1000s of educated muslims will move over to Indian. Accept it.

You stated off strong but then you just could not resist trolling in your 2nd paragraph. I am sorry but I have to do this....
Man, even Indians won't chose India if given the choice. Millions of Indians are leaving India every year so don't get too high on yourself.
Pakistani problem is the media. Every negative thing that happens in Pakistan gets reported in the news. While similar or worse things happen in India and no one reports it. So Pakistan is not worse then India, Pakistan has areas that are much better than India and India has places that are better than Pakistan, and same can be said for bad places.
So again, no point in acting like India is some kind of supa dupa pawa

That is all fine and good. I don't really care if India is secular or Hindu or Muslim.
I just want India to be clear on what it is.
Secularism by definition means separation of church and state. But in India the Church (Hinduism) has so much power that it can even change the diets of non Hindus.

That is the problem.
No one would complain if there was a law in India that said "If you are Hindu and you eat beef, then you will go to jail"
But to force non Hindus to not eat beef is rather ridiculous and non secular.

As I said you are really confused with the concept of secularism.Hinduism doesn't have any concept of church.India is not even governed by Hindu laws but Anglican laws,But it important to respect the customs local people.Eating beef in India is not a punishable crime.I fact I eat it almost every day when I am in Kerala.Its just the cow slaughter that restricted.Its more like Some states ban, some restrict and a few don’t.

2. oh man I am so dumb, I meant to say Jains don't eat ROOT PLANTS like Potatoes, Onions, and garlic............Oh wait I DID SAY THAT.

No coconut, Jains do eat Aloo and the new gen also eat onion. How many Jains have you met,interacted and dined with ? I do it regularly with my friends two of whom are Jain.

3. So let me get this straight, you are saying the only things that can be banned are things that are "sacred"? So then this has nothing to do with "communal harmony" as offensive things would not get banned.
thus is purely a Hindu abuse of power where they want to control even the eating habits of non Hindus.
I just beat your by your own logic, how do you like them apples

I repeat, if there are things that Muslims worship and Hindus eat that, then that too would be banned. Ya have any item on the mind ?

Aslo, this is exactly what our great leader saw in the future of India. Hindus abusing their power and silencing minority rights.

Well thanks to your great leader you can now eat beef heartily and go persecute non-Muslims and also certain sects among the Muslims itself. Or like in Karachi kill each other based on ethnicity. Congrats to your great leader for taking away all this sectarian crap from India.

That is such an absurd argument
My religion does not mandate that I eat potatoes, so does that mean you have the right to ban potatoes?
how about wearing T-shirts, that is not mandated so You have the right to ban them?
or how about going to the park? You gonna ban that too? I mean after all no religion on earth says you have to go to a park.

This is such a fascists ideology.

India is too diverse Pakistani's will never understand it....christians are boss in northeast india and kerela,hindus are the boss in north india, muslims in hyderabad, others neutral....if u drive along the highwaysin northeast u will find Dhabas that serve beef and pork dish....

Again I repeat - the banning is not about things that are not liked by one community. Its about things that are considered sacred by one community while as a consumption material by other. Looks like that simple concept is not penetrating your head.

Or they are shias........

The concept is penetrating my head, the problem is that the concept is inherently facist and you guys are giving all kinds of ridiculous excuses for it.
You are trying to pretend that is not Hindus Majority bullying the minority, but reality is that this is simply a case of Hindu extremism forced onto others.

No other country on earth forced people not to eat the food of their choice and sends them to jail for it.

The concept is penetrating my head, the problem is that the concept is inherently facist and you guys are giving all kinds of ridiculous excuses for it.
You are trying to pretend that is not Hindus Majority bullying the minority, but reality is that this is simply a case of Hindu extremism forced onto others.

No other country on earth forced people not to eat the food of their choice and sends them to jail for it.

I can't understand your logic, cheerleading for China when they ban Ramadan, and abusing India over beef ban when eating beef is not related to Islam.

You stated off strong but then you just could not resist trolling in your 2nd paragraph. I am sorry but I have to do this....
Man, even Indians won't chose India if given the choice. Millions of Indians are leaving India every year so don't get too high on yourself.
Pakistani problem is the media. Every negative thing that happens in Pakistan gets reported in the news. While similar or worse things happen in India and no one reports it. So Pakistan is not worse then India, Pakistan has areas that are much better than India and India has places that are better than Pakistan, and same can be said for bad places.

I never used the word super powa or anything like that. Its not about the media. Indian media reports everything that happens wrong here.

Pakistan will never accept a hindu as their leader, Indians will and have done it in Past. Thats all I have to say.

No coconut, Jains do eat Aloo and the new gen also eat onion. How many Jains have you met,interacted and dined with ? I do it regularly with my friends two of whom are Jain.

I repeat, if there are things that Muslims worship and Hindus eat that, then that too would be banned. Ya have any item on the mind ?

Well thanks to your great leader you can now eat beef heartily and go persecute non-Muslims and also certain sects among the Muslims itself. Or like in Karachi kill each other based on ethnicity. Congrats to your great leader for taking away all this sectarian crap from India.

And Hindus eat beef, heck half the work force at a McDonald in Canada are Hindus. So again, by your logic this is a non issue since the new generation eats beef.
Do you know why I am constantly humiliating you? Because your whole argument is absurd, no matter how you look at it, you cannot defend it. No one could. How do you defend a fascist law forced onto the minority by a tyrannical Majority?

And I repeat, these criteria that you are making up on the fly to justify this fascism has nothing to do with communal harmony. It is just a majority abusing the minority.

Hey, at least the minorities in Pakistan won't be sent to jail for eating beef.
They can die knowing the amazing taste of a delicious hamburger :angel:

Extremist Islam in blood of every Pakistani is the only problem of Pakistan.

I never used the word super powa or anything like that. Its not about the media. Indian media reports everything that happens wrong here.

Pakistan will never accept a hindu as their leader, Indians will and have done it in Past. Thats all I have to say.

Pakistan is a 97% majority Muslim country. Tell me another country on earth where a minority who makes up less then 3% of the population has become the leader?
and mind you, that 3% is divided from Hindus, Sikhs, Christians and others. So it's more like less than 1%

Pakistan is a 97% majority Muslim country. Tell me another country on earth where a minority who makes up less then 3% of the population has become the leader?
and mind you, that 3% is divided from Hindus, Sikhs, Christians and others. So it's more like less than 1%

That country is right beside you my frnd.

Indian Sikh population is 1.2% including me. Manmohan singh is the current sikh Prime Minister, elected for the second time. :). The entire world was shocked when that happened.
As I said my frnd somethings only happen in India, they are over the head for Pakistanis.

Extremist Islam in blood of every Pakistani is the only problem of Pakistan.

And extremest Hindu is in the Blood of every Indian Hindu.
Due to this extremism you guy will will minority towns and villages over rumors, kill communities of 3000 people and even destroy historical landmarks over hearsay.

Oh and forget about the extremest Hindu Tamil Tigers. They were mass murdering for over 30 years until finally Pakistan and China helped Srilanka rid them of that problem.

That country is right beside you my frnd.

Indian Sikh population is 1.2% including me. Manmohan singh is the current sikh Prime Minister, elected for the second time. :). The entire world was shocked when that happened.
As I said my frnd somethings only happen in India, they are over the head for Pakistanis.

Sikhs are part of the Dravidian religion and indigenous Indians. That's like saying Catholic or Protestant. So for India it is not like they have a Shinto ruling over them.

And Hindus eat beef, heck half the work force at a McDonald in Canada are Hindus. So again, by your logic this is a non issue since the new generation eats beef.
Do you know why I am constantly humiliating you? Because your whole argument is absurd, no matter how you look at it, you cannot defend it. No one could. How do you defend a fascist law forced onto the minority by a tyrannical Majority?

And I repeat, these criteria that you are making up on the fly to justify this fascism has nothing to do with communal harmony. It is just a majority abusing the minority.

Hey, at least the minorities in Pakistan won't be sent to jail for eating beef.
They can die knowing the amazing taste of a delicious hamburger :angel:

Again hypocrisy,What is more fascist law,Restricting cow slaughter or declaring the Ahmadis to be non-Muslims and declaring there religious practices as anti Islamic activities.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom