What's new

Exposing India

You Need to Have a Cup of tea and relax . Not Every Comment i make is a serious comment . Nonetheless , Its Personal Choice , If someone is happy with a Few Wives well and good and if someone is happy with a Few husbands well and good . Since It's Not my life i will not point and judge .

good. you should not have insulted women even as a joke in this case atleast. it is a serious social issue stemed from serious social issue hence such weak insulting jokes need to be cut down.

Agreed People insulted A woman

And in return, 1-2 People Insulted HEENA and you did a AWESOME JOB by insulting entire INDIA & INDIAN CULTURE!! :cheers:

Nobody insulted your women from our side. Blackwidow had made a cheap comment about Hina calling her property of two men and i reminded him of the fact about such an insulting tradition in India. It was NOT at all generalization but pointing to reality in parts of India.

good. you should not have insulted women even as a joke in this case atleast. it is a serious social issue stemed from serious social issue hence such weak insulting jokes need to be cut down.

Its Personal Choice and Many people outside India do it too .

Ref: https://www.google.co.in/search?q=women+with+2+husbands&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

The Problem is you are way to fixed on India and Way too Obstinate to consider everything an Insult which doesn't fit your perspective . Let people live their lives without lobbing judgements . Thats all .

and the Term is PolyAndry an Antonym of Polygamy

Nobody insulted your women from our side. Blackwidow had made a cheap comment about Hina calling her property of two men and i reminded him of the fact about such an insulting tradition in India. It was NOT at all generalization but pointing to reality in parts of India.

But was her relation with Bilawal legal? That's what we call cheating in civilized nation.

Its Personal Choice and Many people outside India do it too .

Ref: https://www.google.co.in/search?q=women+with+2+husbands&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

The Problem is you are way to fixed on India and Way too Obstinate to consider everything an Insult which doesn't fit your perspective . Let people live their lives without lobbing judgements . Thats all .

and the Term is PolyAndry an Antonym of Polygamy

:lol: if people outside India is doing it you will do it? and outrside India it may be personal choice while in India its due to social ills

and its not being fixed on India but since we are arguing in context of India-Pak thats why its better to give proper example.

But was her relation with Bilawal legal? That's what we call cheating in civilized nation.

there was NO such relation, it was a propaganda by Indian backed faked BD writer who has been arrested recently in BD.

:lol: if people outside India is doing it you will do it?

and its not being fixed on India but since we are arguing in context of India-Pak thats why its better to give proper example.

We are Arguing about Practices and not Geographical Demarcations but you are too narrow visioned to See it .

Since you have grown up in an society where POLYGAMY is acceptable it is acceptable to you to the point to defending it .

Someone Grown up in a POLYANDRY Society it will be an Acceptable to him to the point of defending it .

Since i have grown up in a society where both are considered Sick Stone Age practices both of them are unacceptable to me .

But I don't go around Lobbing Insults on people who do it . Its Their Life and Personal choice . Who am i to judge it . I can judge for myself thats all .

And Again you are making no sense . relax , Form a coherent reply and post it . We all have time and i will reply to it as and when i see it .

Maam, with all my humbleness I will request you to Read Post # 62 which is outcome of your PRETTY FERTILE brain & realize what it really means.

About BLACK WIDOW's post about HINA , may be he was joking or was serious, it was not really decent either for sure, but that doesnt give you right or Excuse to showcase your expert BS about ENTIRE INDIAN TRADITION.

OP to bhaag gaya ab larte raho ....:rofl:

OMG I am feeling sooo much exposed now...:eek:

Jana madam kool down... baksho hum bachhon ko ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom