What's new

Exposing India

Opsss i dint know its epic

I feel really sorry for your GK. My Sympathies to You. :bad:

The Mahabharata (Sanskrit Mahābhārata महाभारत, IPA: [məɦaːˈbʱaːrət̪ə]) is one of the two major Sanskrit epics of ancient India, the other being the Ramayana.[1]

Mahabharata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My Question still remains unanswered.

Regarding YOUTUBE Bull$hit, dont provoke me I have many good vids to honour you as well :smokin:

We dont have any tradition of sharing wife. Its only in India.

Yeah you have tradition of sharing husbands, cousins etc and ironically its you, a woman, who are proud to have such customs.

Whatever anomalies you have cited are either from mythology or some exceptions but alas your law allowed sharing husbands.

We should Not Reply to a Lady like that , No matter how much she insinuates . That is why i left it unanswered :)

:) see wife sharing is unethical in every society hence calling such an unethical thing something as "women power" rebounds when one calls for same women power to your wife.

Why dont you accept that you Indian members were insulting women when you called such practice as "women power". When the same was asked from you, it offended you badly.

I rest my comments here. you know it well that just for sake of defending wrongdoing in your country you were insulting your own women.

if you can not tolerate it for your wife then dont support it for others as well

If we open such threads... it will be closed immediately and thread opener will be banned... but he got green nationality... lol PDF

:) see wife sharing is unethical in every society hence calling such an unethical thing something as "women power" rebounds when one calls for same women power to your wife.

Why dont you accept that you Indian members were insulting women when you called such practice as "women power". When the same was asked from you, it offended you badly.

I rest my comments here. you know it well that just for sake of defending wrongdoing in your country you were insulting your own women.

if you can not tolerate it for your wife then dont support it for others as well

You Need to Have a Cup of tea and relax . And if it would have offended me i would have replied or reported . Personally Nothing Happening on the Forum affects me . It happens to people who take online lives way too seriously . And Not Every Comment i make is a serious comment . Nonetheless , Its Personal Choice , If someone is happy with a Few Wives well and good and if someone is happy with a Few husbands well and good . Since It's Not my life i will not point and judge .

Agreed People insulted A woman

And in return, 1-2 People Insulted HEENA and you did a AWESOME JOB by insulting entire INDIA & INDIAN CULTURE!! :cheers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom