What's new

Exposing India

Lahaul Vila Kuwat....don't you know? She's the property of two men in Pakistan already? :frown:

We dont have any tradition of sharing wife. Its only in India.

As far as the dirty scandal about her is concerned it was again result of dirty Indian propaganda stemmed from dirty Indian minds which had already been exposed and your donkey writer is in jail in BD.

Normal people who can sleep well, gets dreams { wet & dry} and sees nightmares.

Those who stay awake always, think of giving others nightmares by self destruction.True StoRy.

Yeh normal people have But we are talking about Indians :D

Just think about another side.. How poor we are.. They are not carrying A.K.47, bombs etc :(. Please help them.. Please export from your local market.. :P

Dude, we are not worth of the RICHNESS that Pakistanis achived.

The prosperity you see on west side of our border is hard earned.

Its achieved by selling Kashmiri Land to CHINA, Selling themselves to Saudi Mullahs & bartaring Peace of own nation to USA's envy against Soveits to get terrorism in return.

We cant sell our land nor can we get Sold.

How the EVIL BHARTIS match PURE LANDERS in all these???

As far as the dirty scandal about her is concerned it was again result of dirty Indian propaganda stemmed from dirty Indian minds which had already been exposed and your donkey writer is in jail in BD.

Kya Andromache, dil todh diya :cry::rofl:

Yeah, I am pretty sure everyone in this forum knows that your cup of tea apparently happens to be oriental women with big jugs :P
that is a bit unfair, i provide equal opportunity to models of all races to adorn my avatar

that is a bit unfair, i provide equal opportunity to models of all races to adorn my avatar

Hmm thats interesting. I lurk this forum quite a lot, and always see you with the oriental ones.

BTW, Do you also believe in equal opportunity for the ones with smaller cups? :coffee:

We have just one Historic Evidence of Sharing WIFE in our religious EPIC.

Is there any count how many women in Pakistan have to share their husband with one or more women??

Hmm thats interesting. I lurk this forum quite a lot, and always see you with the oriental ones.

BTW, Do you also believe in equal opportunity for the ones with smaller cups? :coffee:
not your fault. I've been lazy at changing them.

Dil ko behlane ke liye Ghalib, khayal accha hai.

Yeh normal people have But we are talking about Indians :D

Indians always sleep well since we are not the ones whose majority is filled with hatred and burning desire to conquer and kill other sects and countries.(no offence)
India is self sufficient and self reliant.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom