What's new

"Export of August 2021 fall short and only USD 2.257 billion"Abdul Razak

The forum is already overflowing with the gems of my logic

Emphasis on the bold is where we disagree on the quality of its presentation.

Just to point out some facts,

I have covered the pros and cons of Asad Umer decision. He did pulled things back a lot and slowed down the vicious cycle, the only problem with his plan was the one time nature of financing he secured like from gulf ( 3% is very good), but once it ran out we had to go to IMF ( a long term source of accessing funding) like their 36-39 months bailout package. Anyways going into details will be out of the context of this thread.

That coal is a very viable option, in fact the only cost effective and sustainable one. What it lacked was economy of scale. I would be glad if you have not touched this topic especially when imported coal has crossed $145 😂

The most appropriate time to go to IMF was when CAD hit $11b in 2017 without any cover. The damage was done by this point, and by 2018 we were in crisis with very real threat of bankruptcy.

Rest of your post I agree with.

Let me just say that I have always advocated judging the performance, specially economic, of the present setup only when its term in office is nearing completion, relative to the promises it made prior to elections.

(The only redeeming value I can see in Thar coal is that it is an indigenous energy source. That alone is a huge advantage. Pity about the rest of the issues with it.)

Now you can laugh as much you want i prove and i was that excessive devaluation does not help export or stops imports

Now you can laugh as much you want i prove and i was that excessive devaluation does not help export or stops imports

Remittance will be reduced and CAD number will be beyond July 2021 numbers even after 3% devaluation in August.

I wish we could have defaulted in mid 2018 so at least we could have avoided PTI finance team.
After doing propaganda on Siasat. Pk. You are here for the propaganda again. Get lost mother fucker.:devil:
1) 4.5 billion dollar are safe deposit of Chinese in our 20 billion dollar SBP Reserve. Safe deposit means that it is unusable and cannot used even 1 dollar.

2) 3 billion dollar are of UAE and KSA combine safe deposit.

3) 5 billion dollar swap exchange, which has to be paid maximum in 6 months and cost of this is 5% of it's every 3 months

4) IMF liability is 7.8 billion dollar. Only it will converted into Positive reserve if we complete the whole program ,otherwise it will be taken out within 1 year according to IMF act 2012. That is why PPP never felt after shocks of IMF program ending prematurely other wise it would have been in a same situation.

I am telling you we will get soft default in this late month. Just announce default so that we could avoid paying this all and we will have chapter 11 rights and 5 year grantee. The after shocks will only be for 6 otherwise it will be late September after shocks will be much heavy.
He is either a false flag Indian or a patwaree from the noon league propaganda cell. He is putting the same shit on other websites as well.:devil:

Last edited:
After doing propaganda on Siasat. Pk. You are here for the propaganda again. Get lost mother fucker.:devil:

He is either a false flag Indian or a patwaree from the noon league propaganda cell. He is putting the same shit on other websites as well.:devil:
@Desprado
Sir he is honest person doing what he is paid for..
Do you not value hard work??
He is working hard..making his rozee halal

Remittance will be reduced and CAD number will be beyond July 2021 numbers even after 3% devaluation in August.

I wish we could have defaulted in mid 2018 so at least we could have avoided PTI finance team.
U wanted us to default in hate of PTI. U should be ashamed of yourself. May Allah give u hidaya
Your argument is BS. Why?

I am proved right that devaluation is not helping to reduce CAD infact, it is increase.

This month CAD will be above July numbers and still currency devalued around 3% in August and still did not help to reduce CAD or export. Only bringing hyper inflation and poor people can only curse on Imran Khan.
Do u even slightest about higher import cost?

Do u know anything about world container crisis.

Do u anything about chip supply shortages.

Do u know anything commodity prices and supply chain issues ?

U know nothing a self proclaimed economist who knows nothing

Let me just say that I have always advocated judging the performance, specially economic, of the present setup only when its term in office is nearing completion, relative to the promises it made prior to elections.

(The only redeeming value I can see in Thar coal is that it is an indigenous energy source. That alone is a huge advantage. Pity about the rest of the issues with it.)
The only redeeming thing about Thar coal for you would have been to have gracefully accepted that you were wrong.

Which obviously would have required grace and so your tantrums are understand…

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom