What's new

Explain your username!

If you're in Engineering, then you can understand the value of one night batting a night before exam.

Get it from me , an Engg passout - the talent for One-night study is naturally in Y-chromosomes which is not there in X-chromosomes :)

And as for the nick - that is my name

Get it from me , an Engg passout - the talent for One-night study is naturally in Y-chromosomes which is not there in X-chromosomes :)

:lol:
There were several occasions where i didn't even knew the syllabus in the exam hall, and after receiving the question paper i used to say "arrey, ye syllabus me tha kya?"

:lol:
There were several occasions where i didn't even knew the syllabus in the exam hall, and after receiving the question paper i used to say "arrey, ye syllabus me tha kya?"

The awkward looks we used to give to each other in the exam hall after receiving the question paper and not knowing if it was Electromagnetics or Transmissions - Awesome. Miss those days :cry:

The awkward looks we used to give to each other in the exam hall after receiving the question paper and not knowing if it was Electromagnetics or Transmissions - Awesome. Miss those days :cry:

Sometimes if i don't know anything about the topic, i write anything i know,doesn't matter even if its not in the subject, and concluding my answer with the topic in question.

And in the internals/sessionals, there were instances where i wrote the questions repeatedly for 5-6 times just to fill the paper and to look cool for writing that much. :rofl:

Sometimes if i don't know anything about the topic, i write anything i know,doesn't matter even if its not in the subject, and concluding my answer with the topic in question.
And in the internals/sessionals, there were instances where i wrote the questions repeatedly for 5-6 times just to fill the paper and to look cool for writing that much. :rofl:

We believe in clean and green environment. So no unnecessary wasting of paper. :angel:

My name is Gaurav which in english can be closely associated with Pride (glory was also a choice but I liked Pride more). Pride is an imminent factor for any nation and specially for its defence hence I chose the same.. the only issue is, it is considered as one of the sins as well by Dante..

Lol it reminded my engineering exams.. we were first batch of UP Technical university hence there was no pattern, papers were tough and full of surprize/experiments.. so we have terms for exams.. When the distribution of papers started we start watching/reading face of our frnds and then we say only one words BBA (Back Bachao Andolan) and then we analyze those qns where we know exact ans and then where we can "fenkofy" to get 35 marks :) ... those were amazing stuff.. in last 2 semesters we had those subjects whose books were even not available with University.. hence we never know what we read in last yr and what we have written in papers :)

Back
Top Bottom